CNN, WMUR and the New Hampshire Union Leader, June 13, 2011, at Saint Anselm College in Manchester and broadcast on WMUR in New Hampshire and on CNN.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Michele Bachmann: Life is the first right; I'm 100% pro-life from conception.
Mitt Romney: Firmly pro-life; including Court nominations.
Rick Santorum: I've not only taken the pledge; I've taken the bullets.
Tim Pawlenty: Based on results, I'm the most pro-life candidate.
Budget & Economy|
Mitt Romney: Bailout program wasted money; let companies go bankrupt.
Mitt Romney: Don't ask "what can we cut" but "what should we keep".
Tim Pawlenty: Obama is a declinist; I optimistically propose 5% growth.
Herman Cain: Don't distract army by reinstituting Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell.
Michele Bachmann: Children need mother & father; but let states decide.
Michele Bachmann: Keep Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell in.
Newt Gingrich: I helped author DOMA; if it fails, amend Constitution.
Newt Gingrich: Army & Marines wanted Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell.
Rick Santorum: Repeal Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell; punish behavior.
Ron Paul: Let churches marry couples, without government document.
Energy & Oil|
Rick Santorum: Sagging economy caused by stop sign on oil drilling.
Families & Children|
Michele Bachmann: Mother of 5; foster parent of 23 children.
Herman Cain: Yes, federal government should be doing food safety.
Herman Cain: Government shouldn't pick winners & losers.
Ron Paul: Government investment in ANY business is malinvestment.
Michele Bachmann: First member of Congress to call for repeal of ObamaCare.
Mitt Romney: If people of MA don't like RomneyCare, they can change it.
Mitt Romney: ObamaCare's power grab won't work; Obama didn't ask me.
Newt Gingrich: If you mandate healthcare, you mandate everything in life.
Newt Gingrich: House GOP Medicare plan was right-wing social engineering.
Ron Paul: Let people opt out of Medicare.
Tim Pawlenty: Romney and Obama plans are really just "ObamneyCare".
Rick Santorum: Terrorism is an asymmetric threat; we need worldwide bases.
Newt Gingrich: Use National Guard on US-Mexican border.
Rick Santorum: No benefits for illegal immigrants.
Ron Paul: Let churches provide services for immigrants, not state.
Tim Pawlenty: If feds won't protect border, then let the states do it.
Herman Cain: Economy is stalled like a train with no engine & no fuel.
Herman Cain: I believe in right-to-work laws.
Michele Bachmann: Omnibus bill to repeal job-killing bills, starting with EPA.
Newt Gingrich: Defund National Labor Relations Board; favor right-to-work.
Ron Paul: Printing & inflating money ships jobs overseas.
Tim Pawlenty: I strongly support right-to-work laws.
Principles & Values|
Herman Cain: Focus on the Three E's: economy, entitlements, and energy.
Herman Cain: American laws in American courts, not Shariah.
Michele Bachmann: Chairs the House Tea Party Caucus.
Newt Gingrich: If you're not loyal to U.S., you can't serve in my Cabinet.
Rick Santorum: Govern via both faith & reason.
Ron Paul: Congress should never prohibit Christian faith in public.
Tim Pawlenty: Protect faith from government, not vice-versa.
Herman Cain: Phase out of system with personal retirement plans at age 40.
Newt Gingrich: Replace NASA with incentives to private sector.
Rick Santorum: Make R&D tax credit permanent.
Tim Pawlenty: Don't eliminate the space program; reprioritize instead.
War & Peace|
Jon Huntsman: We can't afford the NATO operation in Libya.
Michele Bachmann: Don't lead from behind; no US interest in Libya.
Mitt Romney: Stay in Afghanistan until our generals say to leave.
Newt Gingrich: Get out of Arab region rapidly; make new strategy.
Ron Paul: Out of Iraq; stay out of Libya; stop bombing Yemen.
Welfare & Poverty|
Rick Santorum: Drafted & managed 1994 Contract with America Welfare Reform.
The above quotations are from CNN, WMUR and the New Hampshire Union Leader, June 13, 2011, at Saint Anselm College in Manchester and broadcast on WMUR in New Hampshire and on CNN..
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)