This page lists memberships in organizations, for elected officials.
Each organization determines its own rules for membership.
Membership Roster: religious affiliation:
Source: Adherents.com web site
The Adherents.com website is an independent project and is not supported by or affiliated with any organization (academic, religious, or otherwise).
Whatís an adherent? The most common definition used in broad compilations of statistical data is somebody who claims to belong to or worship in a religion. This is the self-identification method of determining who is an adherent of what religion, and it is the method used in most national surveys and polls.
Such factors as religious service attendance, belief, practice, familiarity with doctrine, belief in certain creeds, etc., may be important to sociologists, religious leaders, and others. But these are measures of religiosity and are usually not used academically to define a personís membership in a particular religion. It is important to recognize there are various levels of adherence, or membership within religious traditions or religious bodies. Thereís no single definition, and sources of adherent statistics do not always make it clear what definition they are using.
- Topic: Principles & Values
- Headline: Religious affiliation: Unitarian
- Headline 2: Religious affiliation: Nondenominational
- Headline 3: Religious affiliation: Quaker
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 00-ADH14
||s2r||AK Former 2008 Senate Dem. primary challenger|| |
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: