This page lists memberships in organizations, for elected officials.
Each organization determines its own rules for membership.
on Aug 15, 2001
Membership Roster: of the Democratic Governors Association:
Source: DGA website, www.DemocraticGovernors.org/
Principles of the Democratic Governors Association:
PROMOTING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY THROUGH THE NEXT GENERATION OF WELFARE REFORM
Democratic Governors are promoting the next stage of welfare reform: helping families rise above poverty; providing access to the health insurance, transportation and child care that make it possible for single parents with children to go to and stay in work; and focusing on the fathers of children on welfare, to not only make sure they meet their responsibilities to their kids, but to help them find the work necessary to do so.
Participating counts on VoteMatch question 20.
Question 20: Allow churches to provide welfare services
Scores: -2=Strongly oppose; -1=Oppose; 0=neutral; 1=Support; 2=Strongly support.
- Topic: Welfare & Poverty
- Headline: Promote the next generation of welfare reform
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 01-DGA3
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: