This page lists memberships in organizations, for elected officials.
Each organization determines its own rules for membership.
Decided Mar 2, 2011
Membership Roster: of the House Committee on House Administration
Source: U.S. House of Representatives website, www.house.gov
The House Committee on House Administration deals with the general administration matters of the United States House of Representatives, such as:
- Appropriations for salaries and expenses
- Employment of persons by the House, including staff for Members, Delegates, the Resident Commissioner, and Committees; and reporters of debates.
- The Library of Congress, including management thereof.
- The House Library.
- Statuary and pictures.
- Acceptance or purchase of works of art for the Capitol.
- United States Botanic Garden.
- Purchase of books and manuscripts.
- The Smithsonian Institution and the incorporation of similar institutions .
- The Commission on Congressional Mailing Standards (Franking Commission).
Printing and correction of the Congressional Record.
- Accounts of the House generally.
- Assignment of office space for Members and Committees.
- Services to the House, including House food services, parking facilities, and administration of the House Office Buildings and of the House wing of the Capitol.
- Travel of Members.
- Raising, reporting, and use of campaign contributions for candidates for office of Representative.
- Compensation, retirement, and other benefits of the Members, and employees of Congress.
- Topic: Government Reform
- Headline: Member of House Committee on House Administration
- Headline 2: Chair of House Committee on House Administration
- Headline 3: Leader of House Committee on House Administration
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 11-HC-HA
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: