This page lists memberships in organizations, for elected officials.
Each organization determines its own rules for membership.
Decided Mar 2, 2011
Membership Roster: of the House Committee on Science, Space & Technology
Source: U.S. House of Representatives website, www.house.gov
The House Committee on Science, Space and Technology has jurisdiction over non-defense federal scientific research and development. Specifically, the committee has partial or complete jurisdiction over the following federal agencies: NASA, the Department of Energy, EPA, NSF, FAA, NOAA, National Institute of Standards and Technology, FEMA, and United States Geological Survey.
|Technology and Innovation ||David Wu (D-OR) ||Adrian Smith (R-NE) |
|Energy and Environment ||Brian Baird (D-WA) ||Bob Inglis (R-SC) |
|Investigations and Oversight ||Brad Miller (D-NC) ||Paul Broun (R-GA) |
|Research and Science Education ||Dan Lipinski (D-IL) ||Vern Ehlers (R-MI) |
|Space and Aeronautics||Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) ||Pete Olson (R-TX) |
- Topic: Technology
- Headline: Member of House Committee on Science, Space & Technology
- Headline 2: Chair of House Committee on Science, Space & Technology
- Headline 3: Leader of House Committee on Science, Space & Technology
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 11-HC-Sci
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: