This page contains surveys of candidates conducted by organizations interested in the candidates' policy views.
Political Group Survey: the CC survey question on funding abortion
Source: Christian Coalition Survey
The Christian Coalition voter guide [is] one of the most powerful tools Christians have ever had to impact our society during elections. This simple tool has helped educate tens of millions of citizens across this nation as to where candidates for public office stand on key faith and family issues.
The CC survey summarizes candidate stances on the following topic:"Public funding of abortions, (such as govt. health benefits and Planned Parenthood)"
Participating counts on VoteMatch question 1.
Question 1: Abortion is a woman's right
Scores: -2=Strongly oppose; -1=Oppose; 0=neutral; 1=Support; 2=Strongly support.
- Topic: Abortion
- Headline: Supports federal abortion funding
- Headline 2: Opposes federal abortion funding
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 10-CC-q1b
||s1+||IA 2010 Democratic Challenger|
||s1+||KY 2010 Democratic Senate Challenger; formerly Attorney General|
||s1+||IN 2010 Democratic Challenger|
||s2-||Georgia Former GOP Challenger (2010)|
||s1+||FL 2010 Democratic Senate Challenger; currently US Rep.|
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: