State of Emergency:
The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America, by Patrick J. Buchanan
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from State of Emergency, by Pat Buchanan (number of quotes indicated):
- George W. Bush (1)
- Pat Buchanan (3)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Pat Buchanan: Roman Empire fell due to cultural dilution; so might we.
George W. Bush: OpEd: Allowing foreign workers is blanket amnesty.
Pat Buchanan: Letting in foreigners was Christian, but killed ancient Rome.
Pat Buchanan: Previous immigration was limited; now it's an invasion.
The above quotations are from State of Emergency:
The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America, by Patrick J. Buchanan.
Other archives related to Pat Buchanan:
- Pat Buchanan's main page
- Suicide of a Superpower, by Pat Buchanan, 2011
- State of Emergency, by Pat Buchanan, 2007
- Where the Right Went Wrong, by Pat Buchanan, 2004
- The Death of the West, by Pat Buchanan, 2002
- Buchanan debates Nader, 2000
- A Republic, Not an Empire, by Pat Buchanan, 1999
- The Great Betrayal,by Pat Buchanan, 1998
Page last edited: May 27, 2013