Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2012 Republican primary New Hampshire debate on Meet the Press
Republican primary debate on Meet the Press, co-sponsored by Facebook, moderated by David Gregory.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Ron Paul: We're reversing 100 years of bad policy; audit the Fed.
Mitt Romney: Gay community needs more support from the Republican Party.
Rick Santorum: I agree with hearing gay ideas but disagree with some.
Mitt Romney: Cross-border pollution matters; so build natural gas system.
Newt Gingrich: EPA should not regulate dust storms in Iowa.
Families & Children|
Rick Santorum: Address breakdown of American family from bully pulpit.
Rick Santorum: Iran's theocracy encourages use of nuclear weapons.
Ron Paul: We don't even accept elections from overseas.
Ron Paul: Preach the gospel of liberty.
Rick Santorum: Give Medicare same options and opt-out as Congress.
Rick Santorum: Promote Health Savings Accounts as market-based solution.
Mitt Romney: Tie government union wages to private sector wages.
Rick Perry: Repeal national right-to-work law; let states decide.
Rick Santorum: Unions are good community members but we need right-to-work.
Principles & Values|
Jon Huntsman: We need a unifying leader, not vilifying different groups.
Rick Perry: Obama's a socialist; Founding Fathers didn't want socialists.
Rick Santorum: Means testing: reduce benefits for wealthy seniors.
Welfare & Poverty|
Rick Santorum: Block grant Medicaid, housing, & food stamps to states.
Rick Santorum: Poverty is not a disability; believe in ability to work.
Ron Paul: Entitlements are not rights; only big guys get entitlements.
The above quotations are from 2012 Republican primary New Hampshire debate on Meet the Press.
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)