Bush At War, by Bob Woodward (Washington Post reporter), November 2002
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Bush At War, by Bob Woodward (number of quotes indicated):
- Colin Powell (3)
- Dick Cheney (1)
- George W. Bush (2)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
War & Peace|
George W. Bush: Afghanistan was a “different type of war”.
George W. Bush: Afghanistan model-successful plan first-used for Iraq.
Colin Powell: Favored containment over invasion in both Iraq wars.
Colin Powell: War cabinet split: Rumsfeld & Cheney hawks; Powell dove.
Colin Powell: Predicted Iraq war would suck the oxygen from War on Terror.
Dick Cheney: UN made itself irrelevant by irresoluteness on Iraq.
The above quotations are from Bush At War, by Bob Woodward (Washington Post reporter), November 2002.
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Decision Points, by George W. Bush
- Shrub, by Molly Ivins
- Fortunate Son, by J. H. Hatfield
- Worse Than Watergate, by John Dean
- The Right Man: An Inside Account of the Bush White House, by David Frum
- The Price of Loyalty: The Education of Paul O'Neill, by Ron Suskind
- Bush At War, Part I, by Bob Woodward (2002)
- Plan of Attack, Part II, by Bob Woodward (2004)
- State of Denial, Part III, by Bob Woodward (2006)
- A Matter of Character: Inside the White House of George W. Bush, by Ronald Kessler
- Lessons From a Father to His Son, by John Ashcroft
- Winning Modern Wars
- Hegemony or Survival, by Noam Chomsky
- 2006 State of the Union speech, plus response by Gov. Tim Kaine (D, VA)
- A Charge To Keep, by George W. Bush
- The Assault on Reason, by Al Gore
- Against All Enemies:Inside America's War on Terror, by Richard A. Clarke