Michele Bachmann: Why She Will Win the Presidency in 2012, by Ron Paul Jones
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Why She Will Win, by Ron Paul Jones (number of quotes indicated):
- Barack Obama (4)
- Michele Bachmann (6)
- Tea Party (1)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
BOOK REVIEW by OnTheIssues.org:
This is not really a ďbookĒ in the traditional sense: itís one of those new-fangled Internet books which are printed the day you buy it. That means itís very thin and very up-to-date. It feels more like a long magazine article with live updates.
This book was printed on June 8, the day I ordered it, and it already had updates on Libya (which occurred just a month or two before, a much shorter timeframe than is possible in traditionally-printed books). It also includes an up-to-the-minute list of opposing GOP candidates (which changes every week now).
The content of the book itself is a long editorial from a Bachmann fan. It addresses her strengths in the Republican primary and then in the general election against Pres. Obama. It has no criticism of Bachmann, and while it addresses her strong points, it ignores her weak points and hence is not the most meaningful analysis. But itís the only book on Bachmann currently available, and its new-media format makes it intriguing.
-- Jesse Gordon, editor-in-chief, OnTheIssues.org, June 2011
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Barack Obama: OpEd: Economy recovering, but not feeling it on the street.
Michele Bachmann: Promises to serve only one term as President.
Barack Obama: OpEd: Failed promise to close Guantanamo loses left votes.
Principles & Values|
Michele Bachmann: OpEd: Tea Party support driven by charismatic enthusiasm.
Michele Bachmann: Would be first House member elected to Presidency since 1880.
Michele Bachmann: OpEd: Talks the evangelical talk, but also walks the walk.
Michele Bachmann: Birthplace in Waterloo Iowa: "favorite daughter" in caucus.
Tea Party: OpEd: Common dislike of incumbents and establishment.
War & Peace|
Barack Obama: OpEd: Real Change? Still in Iraq; and now in Libya.
Barack Obama: Intervene in Libya for humanitarian reasons.
Michele Bachmann: Opposes US involvement in Libyan civil war.
The above quotations are from Michele Bachmann: Why She Will Win the Presidency in 2012, by Ron Paul Jones.
Autobiographies for 2012 GOP primary candidates:
- No Apology, by Gov. Mitt Romney, Mar 2, 2010
- Real Change, by Speaker Newt Gingrich, Dec 18, 2007
- CEO of SELF, by Herman Cain, 2001
- Joe Biden: A Life of Trial and Redemption, by Jules Witcover, 2010
- Rick Santorum: A Senator Speaks Out on Life, Freedom, and Responsibility, 2005
- Michele Bachmann: Why She Will Win, by Ron Paul Jones, 2011
- A Mormon in the White House? 10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, by Hugh Hewitt
- Mitt Romney: The Man, His Values and His Vision, by Lisa Ray Turner and Kimberly Field
- Deliver Us from Evil, by Sean Hannity
- Confidence Men, by Ron Suskind, 2011
- Core of Conviction, by Rep. Michele Bachmann, 2011
- It Takes a Family, by Sen. Rick Santorum, 2005
- On My Honor, by Gov. Rick Perry, 2008
- End The Fed, by Rep. Ron Paul, Sep 16, 2009
- Gold, Peace, and Prosperity: The Birth of a New Currency, by Ron Paul, 2007
- My Journey to the White House, by Herman Cain, 2011
Page last edited: Mar 30, 2012