Speeches to Conservative Political Action 2010 Conference
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Speech at 2010 CPAC conference (number of quotes indicated):
- Dick Cheney (1) Former Republican Vice President
- Marco Rubio (3) Republican Senator (FL)
- Mitt Romney (3) Massachusetts Former GOP Governor (2003-2006); Pres. candidate (2008)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mitt Romney: School choice over fat-cat CEOs of teachers' unions.
Marco Rubio: Islamic terrorists want to impose their view of the world.
Mitt Romney: No Miranda rights for suicide bombers.
Principles & Values|
Mitt Romney: The "Party of No" is ok when it comes to spending.
Dick Cheney: If we can win in MA, we can win back Congress in 2010.
Marco Rubio: From poor Cuban family; privileged to be a citizen in US.
Marco Rubio: Capital gains tax is double taxation.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Dick Cheney Former Republican Vice President
- Marco Rubio Republican Senator (FL)
- Mitt Romney Massachusetts Former GOP Governor (2003-2006); Pres. candidate (2008)
The above quotations are from Speeches to Conservative Political Action 2010 Conference.
Republican Conventions and Conferences:
- 2014 Conservative Political Action Conference, March 6-8, 2014
- 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference, March 14-16, 2013
- 2011 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 12-14, 2011
- 2010 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 18-20, 2010
- 2009 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 27-28, 2009
- 2008 Republican National Convention, Sept. 3rd-5th, 2008
- 2008 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 7, 2008
- 2004 Republican Convention, in New York City, Aug. 30-Sept. 2, 2004
Books by Republican contenders for 2016 nomination:
- Immigration Wars, by Jeb Bush, March 5, 2013
- Chris Christie: The Inside Story of His Rise to Power, Jun 5, 2012
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Rand Paul, Feb 22, 2011
- Marco Rubio in An American Son, by Marco Rubio, June 19, 2012
- America By Heart, by Sarah Palin, Nov. 23, 2010
Books by Republican contenders for 2012 nomination:
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal, Nov. 2010
- No Apology, by Gov. Mitt Romney, Mar 2, 2010
- Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin, Nov. 17, 2009
- End The Fed, by Rep. Ron Paul, Sep 16, 2009
- Saving Freedom, by Jim DeMint, July 2009
- Real Change, by Speaker Newt Gingrich, Dec 18, 2007