Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Speeches to Conservative Political Action 2014 Conference
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Speech at 2014 CPAC conference (number of quotes indicated):
- Bobby Jindal (2) Louisiana Republican Presidential candidate
- Chris Christie (2) New Jersey N.J. Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- John Bolton (2) Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
- Marco Rubio (1) FL Senator; Republican Presidential candidate
- Paul Ryan (2) Republican
- Rand Paul (5) Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
- Rick Perry (4) Texas Republican Presidential candidate
- Sarah Palin (4) Alaska Former Governor (resigned 2009); V.P. nominee (2008)
- Ted Cruz (6) Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
- Tim Scott (4) Republican Senator-Appointee South Carolina
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Chris Christie: FactCheck: No, Dems allow plenty of pro-life speakers.
Chris Christie: GOP tolerates pro-choice views; Dems don't tolerate pro-life.
Budget & Economy|
Ted Cruz: Lost Generation: Obama agenda hammers young people.
Ted Cruz: Balanced budget amendment to stop bankrupting our country.
Rand Paul: Justice cannot occur without a trial, especially minorities.
Bobby Jindal: If it's not about student achievement, what's it about?
Bobby Jindal: Fight to give parents choices in schools.
Tim Scott: Kids, not unions, should be focus of our public education.
Rick Perry: Russia & Syria crises: price we pay for not leading world.
Sarah Palin: The only thing rising under Obama is the Russian empire.
John Bolton: Weak America means trouble in Russia, China, & Libya.
Marco Rubio: Only America can stand up to world totalitarianism.
Rick Perry: Unconstitutional to federalize education & healthcare.
Ted Cruz: Stop IRS from asking: 'tell me the content of your prayers'.
Ted Cruz: Presidents should not pick & choose laws to enforce.
Ted Cruz: End Washington cronyism via Congressional term limits.
Tim Scott: Look to Constitution for greatness, not to Executive Orders.
Sarah Palin: Young people are ObamaCare suckers: they must pay the bill.
Sarah Palin: Ode to Dr. Seuss: I do not like his health care scam.
Tim Scott: I don't want to know how many calories are on my pizza.
Rand Paul: NSA monitoring is an affront to 1776 sons of liberty.
John Bolton: We don't get peace via weakness; we get Putin invading.
Rand Paul: Help the unemployed by lowering taxes dramatically.
Principles & Values|
Rand Paul: Elect lovers of liberty, not just Republicans.
Rick Perry: It is time for a little rebellion on battlefield of ideas.
Sarah Palin: Duck Dynasty: fired for expressing devout Christian views.
Ted Cruz: We win elections by bold principles & a positive agenda.
Paul Ryan: Tea Party & libertarians bring "creative tension" to GOP.
Paul Ryan: The left offers people a full stomach and an empty soul.
Rick Perry: No state can tax and spend its way to prosperity.
War & Peace|
Rand Paul: Executive Branch can initiating war is a usurpation of power.
Welfare & Poverty|
Tim Scott: I flunked Civics & English but thought my way out of poverty.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bobby Jindal Louisiana Republican Presidential candidate
- Chris Christie New Jersey N.J. Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- John Bolton Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
- Marco Rubio FL Senator; Republican Presidential candidate
- Paul Ryan Republican
- Rand Paul Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
- Rick Perry Texas Republican Presidential candidate
- Sarah Palin Alaska Former Governor (resigned 2009); V.P. nominee (2008)
- Ted Cruz Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
- Tim Scott Republican Senator-Appointee South Carolina
The above quotations are from Speeches to Conservative Political Action 2014 Conference.
Republican Conventions and Conferences:
- 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 28, 2015
- 2014 Conservative Political Action Conference, March 6-8, 2014
- 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference, March 14-16, 2013
- 2012 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 11, 2012
- 2011 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 12-14, 2011
- 2010 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 18-20, 2010
- 2009 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 27-28, 2009
- 2008 Republican National Convention, Sept. 3rd-5th, 2008
- 2008 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 7, 2008
- 2004 Republican Convention, in New York City, Aug. 30-Sept. 2, 2004
Books by Republican contenders for 2016 nomination:
- Immigration Wars, by Jeb Bush, March 5, 2013
- Chris Christie: The Inside Story of His Rise to Power, Jun 5, 2012
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Rand Paul, Feb 22, 2011
- Marco Rubio in An American Son, by Marco Rubio, June 19, 2012
- America By Heart, by Sarah Palin, Nov. 23, 2010
Books by Republican contenders for 2012 nomination:
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal, Nov. 2010
- No Apology, by Gov. Mitt Romney, Mar 2, 2010
- Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin, Nov. 17, 2009
- End The Fed, by Rep. Ron Paul, Sep 16, 2009
- Saving Freedom, by Jim DeMint, July 2009
- Real Change, by Speaker Newt Gingrich, Dec 18, 2007