Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 Indiana Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 IN Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Baron Hill (2) Democratic Senate candidate Indiana
- Eric Holcomb (12) Indiana Republican candidate for Governor
- Evan Bayh (3) Democrat
- Todd Young (1) Republican Senate Challenger Indiana
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Indiana Senate debates and race coverage:
- Indianapolis Star, "Planned Parenthood and shutdown politics", by Brian Howey, September 17, 2015
- Chicago Tribune, "Pence critic starts PAC", by Brian Howey, 11/10/2015
- Medium.com, "Americaís Dangerous Deal With Iran", by Eric Holcomb, 9/8/2015
- Indianapolis Star, "Win the GOP Senate nomination?", by Matthew Tully, July 14, 2015
- Huffington Post, "Hill Rebrands Himself As Pro-Marriage Equality", by Amanda Terkel, 06/19/2015
- WISH-TV, "Holcomb makes US Senate run official", by Chris Bavender, March 26 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Evan Bayh: Supports public funding for Planned Parenthood.
Eric Holcomb: Planned Parenthood videos were despicable, but no shutdown.
Eric Holcomb: Supportive of the LGBT community: zero discrimination.
Baron Hill: 2006: Marriage is sacred; 2015: guarantee marriage equality.
Baron Hill: For ENDA & against DADT & in Congress; evolved on marriage.
Eric Holcomb: Make America the global jobs magnet.
Eric Holcomb: Give parents the freedom to choose child's school.
Energy & Oil|
Evan Bayh: Climate science is unequivocal, but don't hurt business.
Eric Holcomb: Coal reduces our dependency on foreign sources of energy.
Eric Holcomb: Stand up to federal government over environmental regulation.
Eric Holcomb: I want a safer, stronger and freer America, today & tomorrow.
Eric Holcomb: Peace through strength, not peace through hope.
Eric Holcomb: I won't be xenophobic on immigration policy.
Principles & Values|
Eric Holcomb: Proven, passionate solutions-oriented approach.
Evan Bayh: Raise Social Security age.
Todd Young: Strong support for privatization.
Eric Holcomb: Simplifying the 75,000-page tax code would lead to growth.
War & Peace|
Eric Holcomb: Iran funds terrorism; no nuclear deal.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Baron Hill Democratic Senate candidate Indiana
- Eric Holcomb Indiana Republican candidate for Governor
- Evan Bayh Democrat
- Todd Young Republican Senate Challenger Indiana
The above quotations are from 2016 Indiana Senate race: debates and news coverage.