The Clinton-Bush-Perot Presidential Debates, Oct. 1992
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Clinton-Bush-Perot Presidential Debates (number of quotes indicated):
- Bill Clinton (4)
- George Bush Sr. (4)
- Ross Perot (3)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Bill Clinton: Cut defense & ask wealthy Americans to pay their share.
George Bush Sr.: Trickle down government doesn't create jobs.
Ross Perot: Will balance budget in six years by adding jobs.
Bill Clinton: Increase fuel efficiency from 27 mpg to 40 mpg.
George Bush Sr.: Onerous environmental regulation will cause job loss.
Bill Clinton: Should not have tried to reason with Saddam the tyrant.
George Bush Sr.: Built consensus with UN to move against Saddam Hussein.
Ross Perot: Gulf War did not achieve its objectives.
Bill Clinton: For NAFTA with enforcement and job training.
George Bush Sr.: For NAFTA because exports critical to economy.
Ross Perot: NAFTA means a giant sucking sound as jobs are lost.
The above quotations are from The Clinton-Bush-Perot Presidential Debates, Oct. 1992.
Biographies of past presidents:
- President George W. Bush
- The Faith of George W. Bush, by Stephen Mansfield
- Decision Points, by George W. Bush
- President Bill Clinton
- Back to Work, by Pres. Bill Clinton
- The Agenda, by Bob Woodward
- State of the Uion, "Report Card" on Bill Clinton
- President George H. W. Bush
- All the Best, My Life in Letters, by George Bush Sr.
- The Family, (the Bushes) by Kitty Kelley
- President Ronald Reagan
- Dutch, a Memoir of Ronald Reagan, by Edmund Morris
- President Jimmy Carter
- An Hour Before Daylight, by Jimmy Carter
- Jimmy Who?: biography of Jimmy Carter
- President Gerald Ford
- Shadow: Five Presidents and the Legacy of Watergate,by Bob Woodward
- President Richard Nixon
- The Real War, by Richard Nixon
- Seize the Moment, by Richard Nixon
- Nixon's Ten Commandments of Statecraft, by James Humes
- President Lyndon Johnson
- The Lyndon Johnson Story, by Booth Mooney
- Tragedy of Lyndon Johnson, by Eric F. Goldman
- A Very Human President (LBJ biography), by Jack Valenti
- President John F. Kennedy
- Kennedy, the Classic Biography, by Ted Sorensen
- A Question of Character, A life of JFK, by Thomas Reeves
- A Nation of Immigrants, by John F. Kennedy
- William & Mary Environmental Law Review, by Cameron Lynch