Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Wisconsin House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from WI legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Leah Vukmir (4) Republican candidate for Wisconsin U.S. Senator Wisconsin
- Scott Walker (2) Wisconsin WI Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Tony Evers (2) Wisconsin Democratic candidate for governor of Wisconsin
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Wisconsin state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- WI-R - Tom Tiffany - 2020 nominee for WI-7 special election May 2020
Member of the Wisconsin Senate, 12th district, since 2013
Member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, 35th district, 2011-2012
- WI-R Scott Walker - former Governor and candidate for president
Member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from the 14th district In office June 30, 1993 – April 30, 2002
- WI-R Leah Vukmir, 2018 Republican candidate for Wisconsin U.S. Senator
Wisconsin State Assembly (2002-2011)
Wisconsin State Senate (2011- )
- (More state legislative coverage to come)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Families & Children|
Leah Vukmir: Only recognize marriages between 1 man & 1 woman.
Leah Vukmir: Ease campaign spending rules; limit donor disclosure.
Leah Vukmir: Voted YES on new state-funded absentee voting hours.
Scott Walker: No new absentee voting: make it harder to cheat.
Scott Walker: Prevent voter fraud: require voter ID at polls.
Leah Vukmir: Block cities from raising their local minimum wages.
Principles & Values|
Tony Evers: 95% of bills in first year had bipartisan support.
Tony Evers: Provided a 10% tax cut for Wisconsin families.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Leah Vukmir Republican candidate for Wisconsin U.S. Senator Wisconsin
- Scott Walker Wisconsin WI Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Tony Evers Wisconsin Democratic candidate for governor of Wisconsin
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Wisconsin House and Senate.
Legislation citations (from news media or state archives):
- State of the State address on Assembly Bill 251 (Gov. Tony Evers), 1/22/2020
- 2018 CampusElect.org: Wisconsin legislative voting records, (Leah Vukmir), 10/9/2018
- Wisconsin SB 324, on state-funded absentee voting hours, (Leah Vukmir & Scott Walker), 3/27/2014
- (More citations to follow....)