Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Maryland Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 MD Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Arvin Vohra (38) Libertarian candidate for Maryland U. S. Senator Maryland
- Benjamin Cardin (1) Democratic Jr Senator, previously Representative Maryland
- Chelsea Manning (10) Democratic candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
- Libertarian Party (1)
- Sam Faddis (12) Republican Candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
- Tony Campbell (9) Republican candidate for Maryland U. S. Senator Maryland
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Maryland 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Baltimore Magazine, "Manning Plans to Shake Up Maryland Senate Race," by Michelle Harris, January 18, 2018
- The Jack News, "State Libertarian Parties Demand Removal of Arvin Vohra," by Andy Craig, January 16, 2018
- Free Press Houston, "Understanding the Military and Prison State," by William Menjivar, December 20, 2017
- The Hill, "Help veterans by not sending us to kill for nationalist fairy tales," by Brett Samuels, November 12, 2017
- The New York Times, "The Dystopia We Signed Up For," by Chelsea Manning, September 13, 2017
- The Daily Beast, "Trans Health Care Is Necessary. If We Don't Get Our Treatment, We Die," by Samantha Allen, June 16, 2017
- Special Forces News SOFREP.com, "Former CIA Officer Sam Faddis running for Senate," by Jack Murphy, May 31, 2017
- ABC News, "Everything you need to know about Chelsea Manning," by Meredith McGraw & Adam Kelsey, May 16, 2017
- The Libertarian Vindicator, "Vohra Clarifies His Views on the Military," by Robert J. Bentley, May 14, 2017
- The Libertarian Vindicator, "An Open Letter to Justin Amash," by Arvin Vohra, May 7, 2017
- The Bay Net, "GOP House candidate Charles Sam Faddis," by Dick Myers, April 13, 2016
- Maryland Reporter, "Ex-CIA agent hopes to unseat Hoyer," by Len Lazarik, November 5, 2015
- Communities Digital News, "Fighting the establishment in Maryland," by Lisa M. Ruth, October 1, 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Tony Campbell: Every life matters: against abortion and assisted suicide.
Arvin Vohra: Government has no business being involved in abortion.
Budget & Economy|
Tony Campbell: Mandate a balanced national budget and lower taxes.
Arvin Vohra: Free market and real growth is the answer.
Arvin Vohra: Remove legal tender laws & stimulate the economy.
Chelsea Manning: Entire economy needs overhaul; human labor obsolete.
Sam Faddis: Liberate the free enterprise system & economy will flourish.
Arvin Vohra: Same-sex marriage ok; or any number of consenting adults.
Chelsea Manning: No more asking for rights, we need to fight for them.
Arvin Vohra: Child molesting morally indistinguishable from homosexuality.
Libertarian Party: Right to intimacy for consenting adults regardless of gender.
Arvin Vohra: Abolish Patriot Act and redundant spy agencies.
Arvin Vohra: End the Fed, to prevent irresponsible cash-negative business.
Arvin Vohra: Drug crime is fake crime; abolish the DEA.
Chelsea Manning: If you live in wrong neighborhood you are in a police state.
Tony Campbell: States should make their own decisions on marijuana legality.
Arvin Vohra: Drugs should be as legal as tomatoes.
Arvin Vohra: Stop the war on drugs; end black market profits.
Arvin Vohra: Vouchers are just food stamps for education.
Arvin Vohra: Stop the one-size-fits-none education programs.
Sam Faddis: Education system needs fixing to meet new job requirements.
Energy & Oil|
Arvin Vohra: Green energy has advantages; but let market handle it.
Sam Faddis: Develop domestic coal, gas and oil.
Arvin Vohra: Fight EPA regulatory over-reach.
Arvin Vohra: Our biggest polluter is the American Government.
Sam Faddis: Protect environment without miring businesses in red tape.
Families & Children|
Sam Faddis: Disappearing middle class families struggle to survive.
Tony Campbell: Secure our foreign interests but don't police the world.
Arvin Vohra: America should be the greatest country on earth.
Sam Faddis: Revamp our policies and approach on the Middle East.
Sam Faddis: Being the best military doesn't mean always being involved.
Arvin Vohra: Instead of foreign aid, sell sovereignty rights.
Arvin Vohra: Eliminate all tariffs, sanctions, & trade restrictions.
Arvin Vohra: Make trade with countries, not war.
Sam Faddis: Let's revise our trade deals and bring our jobs back home.
Arvin Vohra: Make voter registration easier for Libertarians.
Chelsea Manning: Government is not helping us; we need to help ourselves.
Sam Faddis: Stop passing the buck, take responsibility for our problems.
Tony Campbell: Strong supporter of 2nd Amendment; no reform needed.
Arvin Vohra: Purpose of guns are to keep government as our servant.
Arvin Vohra: Remove all gun ownership restrictions.
Benjamin Cardin: Questions costs of new Army Futures Command.
Arvin Vohra: Lower medical costs come from price competition.
Arvin Vohra: Wants to eliminate the FDA and Medicare part D.
Sam Faddis: More than 50% of Marylanders are on brink of losing coverage.
Chelsea Manning: Expand healthcare to include prisoners & transgenders.
Tony Campbell: Veterans should receive all the care they need and deserve.
Arvin Vohra: Shut down foreign military bases & withdraw from NATO.
Arvin Vohra: Cut military spending by 60% or more.
Sam Faddis: Educate the public how to prepare for civil defense.
Chelsea Manning: Stop sending soldiers overseas for nationalist fairy tales.
Chelsea Manning: Became whistleblower for patriotic opposition to wars.
Tony Campbell: Against sanctuary cities and pathway to citizenship.
Arvin Vohra: Pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens.
Chelsea Manning: Believes all immigrants should be allowed into the U.S.
Arvin Vohra: End restrictions on immigration; open our borders.
Arvin Vohra: Eliminate all affirmative action laws & racial quotas.
Arvin Vohra: Eliminate the minimum wage entirely.
Chelsea Manning: Figure out what to do when jobs are replaced by robots.
Principles & Values|
Arvin Vohra: Government out of matters of conscience & God.
Arvin Vohra: Supports privatizing Social Security.
Arvin Vohra: Wants to shut down the Social Security system.
Tony Campbell: Supports GOP tax cuts; they increases consumer take-home pay.
Arvin Vohra: End welfare & other programs, and then abolish income tax.
Arvin Vohra: UK should cut taxes and cut regulations.
Sam Faddis: Lower taxes and be pro-business.
Tony Campbell: Secure America's infrastructure against foreign actors.
Chelsea Manning: Business is collecting data on us, creating a life pattern.
Arvin Vohra: Technology can lower prices if barriers are gone.
War & Peace|
Arvin Vohra: Stop creating enemies; withdraw from foreign entanglements.
Arvin Vohra: U.S. in foreign civil wars is wrong and dangerous.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Arvin Vohra Libertarian candidate for Maryland U. S. Senator Maryland
- Benjamin Cardin Democratic Jr Senator, previously Representative Maryland
- Chelsea Manning Democratic candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
- Libertarian Party
- Sam Faddis Republican Candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
- Tony Campbell Republican candidate for Maryland U. S. Senator Maryland
The above quotations are from 2018 Maryland Senate race: debates and news coverage.