Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Nevada Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 NV Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Danny Tarkanian (13) Republican candidate for Nevada U.S. Senator Nevada
- Dean Heller (2) Republican Jr Senator Nevada
- Jacky Rosen (9) Democratic Challenger for NV Senator Nevada
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Nevada 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Heller launches new attack ad," by Ramona Giwargis, August 28, 2018
- KOLO-8 News Now NBC, "Senate candidates Heller, Rosen visit Northern NV," Aug 24, 2018
- Reno Gazette Journal Q&A, Interview with Adam Laxalt, April 23, 2018
- Reno News & Review, "He's doing it again," Mar 8, 2018
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Sisolak attacks group for helping pregnant women," by Victor Joecks, Feb. 27, 2018
- Las Vegas Sun, "Heller has broken promise," by Emily Mussio Marquez, Feb. 12, 2018
- Reno Gazette-Journal, "A political survey from the 90s has come back to haunt Sisolak," by James DeHaven, Jan. 29, 2018
- The Nevada Independent, "'I campaign in prose': On the trail with Dan Schwartz," by Michelle Rindels, January 21, 2018
- Metro Weekly, "HRC endorses Jacky Rosen," by John Riley, December 6, 2017
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Laxalt makes Nevada governor bid official," by Colton Lochhead, November 1, 2017
- Las Vegas Sun, "Working Nevada families lose in GOP tax scheme," by Rep. Jacky Rosen, Nov. 29, 2017
- The Nevada Independent, "Stances of gubernatorial candidate Dan Schwartz," by Jackie Valley & Michelle Rindels, Sept. 6, 2017
- The Nevada Independent, "Schwartz, Nevada's maverick treasurer, jumps into governor's race," by Michelle Rindels, Sept. 5, 2017
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "DOJ finds no evidence that Clark County is ‘sanctuary' community," By Wesley Juhl and Michael Scott Davidson, August 4, 2017
- Concord Monitor, "Sununu's position on transgender Granite Staters is dangerous," by Ray Buckley, August 04, 2017
- Las Vegas Sun, "Obamacare repeal effort endangers progress made at Las Vegas public hospital," by April Corbin, July 31, 2017
- Las Vegas Sun, "Clark County mulls control board to keep marijuana businesses in line," by April Corbin, July 19, 2017
- Los Angeles Times, "Message for Nevada: Don't be California," by David Montero, July 12, 2017
- Popular Science, "House Science Committee letter to President Trump," by Kendra Pierre-Louis, May 18, 2017
- Las Vegas Sun, "Standing strong with Israel, our closest ally," by Rep. Jacky Rosen, May 3, 2017
- Nevada Appeal, "Treasurer Schwartz calls for corporate income tax," by Geoff Dornan, August 31, 2016
- Bicycling.com, "Bike shop owner riding for governor", 6/2/2017
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Laxalt opposes measure to legalize pot," by Sandra Chereb, August 25, 2016
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Danny Tarkanian: Life starts at conception.
Budget & Economy|
Danny Tarkanian: Cut entitlements to reduce trillions of debt.
Jacky Rosen: Endorsed by Human Rights Campaign.
Jacky Rosen: Fund law enforcement as robustly as necessary.
Jacky Rosen: Legalize medical marijuana and recreational marijuana.
Danny Tarkanian: Real choice, not just choice between government schools.
Danny Tarkanian: I support vouchers for private school tuition.
Jacky Rosen: $50K for STEM curriculum grant for UNLV.
Energy & Oil|
Danny Tarkanian: Energy independence by drawing from all energy sources.
Dean Heller: $230M for Public Land Management around Las Vegas.
Jacky Rosen: EPA should rely on facts, not fake news.
Families & Children|
Dean Heller: Catch up on the backlog of untested sexual assault kits.
Jacky Rosen: Defend Israel Act: U.S. should stand with Israel.
Jacky Rosen: AdWatch: Passed zero bills? But co-sponsored eight bills.
Danny Tarkanian: Drain the swamp by imposing term limits on Congress.
Danny Tarkanian: Self-defense is a constitutional right & a God-given right.
Danny Tarkanian: What good is a handgun if a bad guy has an assault rifle?
Jacky Rosen: Stabilize ObamaCare so premiums are reduced.
Danny Tarkanian: ObamaCare MUST be repealed; I guarantee I'll vote to do so.
Danny Tarkanian: Rebuild our military; it was severely weakened under Obama.
Danny Tarkanian: Reform legal immigration; but BLOCK illegal immigration.
Danny Tarkanian: Oppose sanctuary cities; support official English.
Jacky Rosen: Opposed Republican tax cut to wealthy.
War & Peace|
Danny Tarkanian: Stronger response to ISIS, North Korea, and Russia.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Danny Tarkanian Republican candidate for Nevada U.S. Senator Nevada
- Dean Heller Republican Jr Senator Nevada
- Jacky Rosen Democratic Challenger for NV Senator Nevada
The above quotations are from 2018 Nevada Senate race: debates and news coverage.