Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 New Mexico Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 NM Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jennifer Ferguson (1) Democratic candidate for Washington U.S. Senator Washington
- Mick Rich (17) Republican candidate for New Mexico U.S. Senator New Mexico
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Mexico 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Carlsbad Current-Argus, "Rich criticizes opponent D.C. politicians," by Adrian C Hedden, Jan. 19, 2018
- Alamogordo Daily News, "Rich hopes to work for NM families in DC," by Duane Barbati, April 24, 2017
- Albuquerque Journal, "Contractor to vie for Heinrich's Senate seat," by Dan Boyd, April 19, 2017
- U.S. News & World Report, "Construction Contractor Announces US Senate Bid," by Morgan Lee, 4/19/2017
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mick Rich: Abortion rips the moral fabric of our nation.
Budget & Economy|
Mick Rich: Government red tape destroys job growth.
Mick Rich: Public leaders need to set example to help diffuse racism.
Mick Rich: Less government oversight but more federal funding.
Mick Rich: Ending illegal drugs crossing the border will be #1 priority.
Energy & Oil|
Mick Rich: Support oil & gas industry for fuel independence.
Mick Rich: Make public lands accessible for energy production.
Mick Rich: Wants commercial use of natural resources on federal lands.
Families & Children|
Jennifer Ferguson: Wants families represented by those not in the oligarchy.
Mick Rich: Vote for opportunities to build jobs and help families.
Mick Rich: 2nd Amendment is a God-given right.
Mick Rich: Reinstate free market model for health insurance.
Mick Rich: Strong military is essential for our protection.
Mick Rich: We can only accept so many immigrants, but let's negotiate.
Principles & Values|
Mick Rich: Support Trump tax bill; 80% get a pay cut.
Mick Rich: Low taxes creates job opportunities.
Mick Rich: Rebuilding crumbling infrastructure will create employment.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jennifer Ferguson Democratic candidate for Washington U.S. Senator Washington
- Mick Rich Republican candidate for New Mexico U.S. Senator New Mexico
The above quotations are from 2018 New Mexico Senate race: debates and news coverage.