Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Mississippi Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 MS Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jensen Bohren (16) Democratic candidate for Mississippi U.S. Senator Mississippi
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Mississippi 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Clarion-Ledger, "Cindy Hyde-Smith will make us all proud," by Gov. Phil Bryant, March 23, 2018
- USA Today, "Bryant seeks Trump support for Senate appointee Cindy Hyde-Smith," by Geoff Pender, March 22, 2018
- Clarion-Ledger, "Phil Bryant hopes to sway Donald Trump," by Geoff Pender, March 22, 2018
- WTVA.com, "Gov. Bryant appoints Cindy Hyde-Smith to succeed Thad Cochran," by Zac Carlisle, March 21, 2018
- Washington Times, "Mississippi governor appoints Cindy Hyde-Smith," by Victor Morton, March 21, 2018
- Bustle.com, "Mississippi Will Have Its First Woman Senator Soon," by Lauren Holter, March 21, 2018
- MillennialPolitics.co, "Bohren Wants to be a Senator Mississippi Can Trust," by Emily Blake, January 6, 2018
- USA Today, "Civil rights museums: 'I felt the bullets; I felt the tears'," by Jerry Mitchell, December 9, 2017
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, "U.S. food policy is not health policy," by Gary Pettus, September 8, 2016
- Huffington Post, "Remembering the $17 Million Dollar Witch Hunt of Mike Espy," by Matthew Lynch, January 8, 2012
- MillerCenter.org, "Oral History, Secretary of Agriculture," May 15, 2006
- Los Angeles Times, "Agriculture Secretary Imposes Freeze on Jobs," February 2, 1993
- The Washington Post, "Is Mike Espy really the NRA?," by Samuel Purchase, February 10, 1989
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jensen Bohren: Women should have same body autonomy as men.
Jensen Bohren: Small businesses need same subsidy that big businesses get.
Jensen Bohren: Wall Street needs regulations to stop manipulating prices.
Jensen Bohren: Reformed felons need their voting rights reinstated.
Jensen Bohren: Private prisons being encouraged to fill up to capacity.
Jensen Bohren: Marijuana should be treated like alcohol and tobacco.
Jensen Bohren: Put the focus on educating the students, not on profits.
Energy & Oil|
Jensen Bohren: Total shift to green energy sources and transportation.
Jensen Bohren: Prohibit all campaign donations from corporations.
Jensen Bohren: Moratorium on studying gun violence must be lifted.
Jensen Bohren: Cut out middleman and use the taxes for Medicare-For-All.
Jensen Bohren: Our vets don't deserve the treatment they have received.
Principles & Values|
Jensen Bohren: Protect our inalienable rights.
Jensen Bohren: Elect those who actually represent us, not themselves.
Jensen Bohren: Net Neutrality is fair to all, keeps manipulators at bay.
Welfare & Poverty|
Jensen Bohren: Paycheck to paycheck is an abominable way to exist.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jensen Bohren Democratic candidate for Mississippi U.S. Senator Mississippi
The above quotations are from 2018 Mississippi Senate race: debates and news coverage.