Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Nebraska Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 NE Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Deb Fischer (3) Republican Senate Challenger Nebraska
- Jane Raybould (12) Democratic candidate for Nebraska U.S. Senator Nebraska
- Todd Rokita (1) Republican candidate for Indiana U.S. Senator Indiana
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Nebraska 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Omaha World-Herald, "Hate traffic and potholes? Candidates talk infrastructure," by Aaron Sanderford, Aug 26, 2018
- C-Span transcript of 2018 Nebraska Senate , Aug. 25, 2018
- Omaha World-Herald, "Raybould Calls For Assault Weapons Ban," by Joseph Morton, 2/23/18
- Lincoln Journal Star, "Raybould will challenge Sen. Deb Fischer," by Don Walton, Aug 25, 2017
- Omaha World-Herald, "Democrat from Lincoln will challenge Sen. Fischer in 2018," By Roseann Moring, Aug 25, 2017
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jane Raybould: Fight for Main Street, not Wall Street.
Jane Raybould: State's public schools should be invested in.
Energy & Oil|
Jane Raybould: Revoke tax breaks for oil & gas companies to pay for roads.
Deb Fischer: Ease regulations that affect Omaha sewer separation project.
Jane Raybould: Foreign trade important to Nebraska.
Jane Raybould: Commonsense gun safety measures, like banning bump stocks.
Jane Raybould: Reform ObamaCare; look at single-payer.
Jane Raybould: Fight to modernize GI benefits.
Todd Rokita: World is a dangerous place; America needs strong defense.
Jane Raybould: Supports letting "DACA" youths stay.
Jane Raybould: Fight against reductions in benefits.
Jane Raybould: Don't shift tax burden onto poor.
Deb Fischer: $21B for infrastructure, with funds from border customs.
Deb Fischer: Develop broadband via rural development matching grants.
Jane Raybould: Develop broadband via rural development matching grants.
Jane Raybould: Design infrastructure to withstand climate change flooding.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Deb Fischer Republican Senate Challenger Nebraska
- Jane Raybould Democratic candidate for Nebraska U.S. Senator Nebraska
- Todd Rokita Republican candidate for Indiana U.S. Senator Indiana
The above quotations are from 2018 Nebraska Senate race: debates and news coverage.