Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 New Jersey Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 NJ Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Bob Hugin (5) Republican candidate for New Jersey U.S. Senator New Jersey
- Rich Pezzullo (12) Republican candidate for U. S. Senator (withdrew) New Jersey
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Jersey 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Politics DW, "Ex-rival vouches for Hugin's pro-life credentials," by David Wildstein, February 26, 2018
- Newark Star Ledger (NJ.com), "Endanger cancer patients to juice profits?," by Tom Moran, February 18, 2018
- Burlington County Times, "Hugin kicks off campaign to unseat Menendez," by David Levinsky, February 13, 2018
- CNBC. "Ex-drugmaker CEO turned Senate hopeful," By Berkeley Lovelace Jr., February 14, 2018
- InsiderNJ.com, "GOP Enamored of Hugin," January 15, 2018
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Bob Hugin: Against late term abortions unless mother's life is at risk.
Rich Pezzullo: Opposes using tax dollars for abortions, wants regulations.
Budget & Economy|
Rich Pezzullo: Balance your budget and provide affordable services.
Rich Pezzullo: Government shouldn't bail out businesses that can't succeed.
Energy & Oil|
Rich Pezzullo: Keep energy costs low by opposing radical Green agenda.
Rich Pezzullo: As our ally, we must support Israel's right to defend itself.
Rich Pezzullo: Oppose all UN treaties that weaken our sovereignty.
Rich Pezzullo: Opposes new federal gun laws; high marks from NRA.
Rich Pezzullo: More conservative justices on federal bench.
Bob Hugin: As CEO, paid $280M drug settlement.
Bob Hugin: Will use his 20 years in healthcare to craft new reforms.
Rich Pezzullo: Repeal ObamaCare; it's a dangerous proposal.
Rich Pezzullo: Spying on citizens not needed against criminals & terrorists.
Rich Pezzullo: Opposes pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
Bob Hugin: Opposes new $10K cap on deductions for state & local taxes.
Welfare & Poverty|
Bob Hugin: Non-profit advocate for needs of homeless families.
Rich Pezzullo: Make major cuts in welfare "giveaway" programs.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bob Hugin Republican candidate for New Jersey U.S. Senator New Jersey
- Rich Pezzullo Republican candidate for U. S. Senator (withdrew) New Jersey
The above quotations are from 2018 New Jersey Senate race: debates and news coverage.