Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 North Dakota Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 ND Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Dustin Peyer (12) Democratic candidate for North Dakota U.S. Senator North Dakota
- Heidi Heitkamp (3) Democratic Challenger North Dakota
- Kevin Cramer (4) Republican candidate for North Dakota U.S. Senator North Dakota
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
North Dakota 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- PoliticalWire.com, "Cramer Dismisses #MeToo Movement," by Taegan Goddard, October 8, 2018
- The Blaze, "Heitkamp attacks Cramer for supporting Trump's trade war," by Chris Enloe, Sep 18, 2018
- Talking Points Memo (e-zine), "Cages for migrant kids are humane, like chain link playgrounds", by Cameron Joseph, June 20, 2018
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Heidi Heitkamp: Opposed 20-week abortion ban.
Kevin Cramer: Announced for Senate due to incumbent's pro-choice vote.
Dustin Peyer: Government has no role in woman's choice.
Budget & Economy|
Dustin Peyer: Revamp tax code so business can pay living wage.
Dustin Peyer: Lead fight against discrimination by sexual orientation.
Dustin Peyer: Legalize & tax marijuana.
Energy & Oil|
Dustin Peyer: Shift to renewable energy inevitable.
Families & Children|
Kevin Cramer: The #MeToo movement is all about victimization.
Heidi Heitkamp: AdWatch: trade war with China hurts soybean farmers.
Heidi Heitkamp: Our $50B of tariffs on China caused $34B of retaliation.
Dustin Peyer: Education, not regulation and confiscation.
Dustin Peyer: Universal single-payer healthcare for all.
Kevin Cramer: Chain-link fences ok for holding kids of illegal immigrants.
Kevin Cramer: Audio of immigrants' kids crying is "irrelevant hoopla".
Dustin Peyer: Earned amnesty for undocumented immigrants.
Dustin Peyer: Support unions; raise minimum wage.
Dustin Peyer: Revenue should come from wealthy; and sales tax.
Dustin Peyer: States should control transportation policy.
War & Peace|
Dustin Peyer: Bring our troops home.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Dustin Peyer Democratic candidate for North Dakota U.S. Senator North Dakota
- Heidi Heitkamp Democratic Challenger North Dakota
- Kevin Cramer Republican candidate for North Dakota U.S. Senator North Dakota
The above quotations are from 2018 North Dakota Senate race: debates and news coverage.