2014 Iowa Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Iowa Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Chet Culver (1) Iowa Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Terry Branstad (1) Iowa Republican Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Iowa Gubernatorial race:
- Fort Dodge Messenger, "Calhoun Co. man plans to challenge Branstad", Bill Shea, Feb 12, 2014
- Des Moines Register, "Iowa Juvenile Home", Jan. 6, 2014
- OnTheIssues.org will begin coverage of the 2014 Iowa Governor's debates shortly; none have taken place yet!
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Terry Branstad: 2010: No fees for government records; 2011: imposed fees.
Chet Culver: More funding for veteran's jobs, homes, and education.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Chet Culver Iowa Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Terry Branstad Iowa Republican Governor
The above quotations are from 2014 Iowa Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)