2014 New Mexico Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 New Mexico Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Gary Johnson (1) New Mexico Libertarian Gubernatorial Challenger
- Susana Martinez (2) New Mexico Republican Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Mexico Gubernatorial race:
- Republic (Columbus IN) on Susana Martinez & Taxes, January 3, 2014
- OnTheIssues.org will begin coverage of the 2014 New Mexico Governor's debates shortly; none have taken place yet!
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Susana Martinez: People should vote on gay marriage, not leave it to Court.
Susana Martinez: Expand "angel investor" tax credit: help fund new companies.
Gary Johnson: New SuperPAC, "Our America PAC", for principled candidates.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Gary Johnson New Mexico Libertarian Gubernatorial Challenger
- Susana Martinez New Mexico Republican Governor
The above quotations are from 2014 New Mexico Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)