2014 Oklahoma Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Oklahoma Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Dan Boren (1) Democratic Governor Challenger U.S. Rep Oklahoma-2
- Mary Fallin (3) Oklahoma Republican Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Oklahoma Gubernatorial race:
- The Oklahoman coverage, 12/20/2013
- The Claremore Daily Progress coverage, 11/20/2013
- Fox News Sunday interview of Mary Fallin, 8/25/2013
- CBS "Face the Nation" interview of Mary Fallin, 5/26/2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Dan Boren: Code Talker Recognition Act: recognize WWII Native Americans.
Mary Fallin: Murder is about video games & broken families, not guns.
Mary Fallin: Build schools with tornado safe rooms.
Mary Fallin: Tax cuts if fiscally possible and politically possible.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Dan Boren Democratic Governor Challenger U.S. Rep Oklahoma-2
- Mary Fallin Oklahoma Republican Governor
The above quotations are from 2014 Oklahoma Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)