2014 Pennsylvania Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Pennsylvania Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Allyson Schwartz (1) Democratic Governor Challenger U.S. Rep Pennsylvania-13
- Tom Corbett (4) Pennsylvania Republican Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Pennsylvania Gubernatorial race:
- Pittsburgh City Paper, "Planned Parenthood throws support behind Allyson Schwartz," by Charlie Deitch, Feb 26, 2014
- Washington Post, "Corbett will drop lottery privatization plan", 1/2/2014
- Philadephia Magazine AdWatch, 12/20/2013
- The Morning Call coverage, 12/18/2013
- KeystonePolitics AdWatch, 12/5/2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Tom Corbett: OpEd: Corbett knew federal LGBT laws; OK to change mind.
Tom Corbett: Supports anti-LGBT-discrimination bill, but not gay marriage.
Tom Corbett: Apologies for comparing gay marriage to incest.
Tom Corbett: Give up on privatizing state lottery program.
Allyson Schwartz: AdWatch: Trade benefit cuts for balancing budget.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Allyson Schwartz Democratic Governor Challenger U.S. Rep Pennsylvania-13
- Tom Corbett Pennsylvania Republican Governor
The above quotations are from 2014 Pennsylvania Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,SC)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)