Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Oklahoma Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 OK Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- James Lankford (3) Republican Senate challenger Oklahoma
- Joan Farr (21) Republican Challenger OK and KS Kansas
- Luke Holland (4) Republican candidate for U.S. Senator Oklahoma
- Nathan Dahm (3) Republican Challenger Oklahoma
- Scott Pruitt (7) EPA Director 2017-2018
- T.W. Shannon (13) Republican Senate Challenger Oklahoma
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Oklahoma Senate debates and race coverage:
- Tulsa World, "D.C. Digest: Lankford claims current voting rights proposal would make election deception easier," by Randy Krehbiel, Jun 20, 2021
- The Norman Transcript, "Inhofe and Lankford vote against bipartisan bill to compete with China," by Reese Gorman, Jun 9, 2021
- Public Radio Tulsa, "Lankford Says He Opposes Independent, Bipartisan Jan. 6 Commission," by Chris Polansky, May 27, 2021
- (More race coverage soon in the coming months...)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
T.W. Shannon: Abortion the greatest moral black mark on American society.
Joan Farr: Adoption is the answer for unborn children.
Joan Farr: When sperm and egg unite it is God's will it should be born.
Scott Pruitt: Claimed abortion linked to breast cancer & infertility.
Joan Farr: Against gay marriage & others laws favoring a small minority.
James Lankford: Equality Act not about equality, prohibits disagreement.
Joan Farr: Overhaul legal system, stop innocents from being jailed.
T.W. Shannon: $4 million to establish unit to go after illegal pot growers.
Scott Pruitt: Thought EPA logo looked like marijuana leaf; wanted change.
T.W. Shannon: School boards are trying to kick parents out of classrooms.
T.W. Shannon: Vouchers are the answer to fixing government-run schools.
Joan Farr: In favor of prayer and spanking being put back in schools.
Energy & Oil|
Scott Pruitt: Staunch advocate for continued use of fossil fuels.
T.W. Shannon: Climate change a hoax to put oil and gas out of business.
Joan Farr: Climate change is real, but we can only do so much.
Joan Farr: Don't spend exorbitant amounts to stop climate change.
T.W. Shannon: Farmers, ranchers don't need EPA to tell them what to do.
Scott Pruitt: As state AG sued to block Obama's Clean Power Plan.
Nathan Dahm: Support an America First foreign policy.
James Lankford: Opposed bipartisan China competition bill as unfocused.
T.W. Shannon: Voters have a lot of concerns over election security.
Joan Farr: January 6th investigation is a witch hunt; Trump won.
Joan Farr: Pass Christian laws, don't pass laws favoring the minority.
Joan Farr: Mail-in ballots were used to keep Trump out of office.
Joan Farr: Signed U.S. Term Limits pledge.
James Lankford: For the People Act makes voting easy, cheating easy.
Joan Farr: Supports 2nd amendment, especially with the pandemic.
T.W. Shannon: Wanted old VA hospital converted to mental health facility.
Joan Farr: Lawsuits would end pandemic; it's about population control.
Joan Farr: Forced vaccines are a violation of your rights.
T.W. Shannon: Fight socialism; rebuild our military; stand up to China.
Luke Holland: Build the wall, ensure resources for border agents.
Nathan Dahm: Secure our borders; stop Critical Race Theory.
Principles & Values|
Scott Pruitt: Resigned from EPA in 2018 amid several ethics scandals.
Luke Holland: America is the greatest country on earth.
T.W. Shannon: The radical left hates America; I love this country.
T.W. Shannon: Single because the Lord hasn't provided the right woman yet.
T.W. Shannon: Started as staff assistant, became Inhofe's chief of staff.
Joan Farr: Enough lawyers in Congress; she's a regular person.
Joan Farr: Bible should trump any of our laws.
Joan Farr: If Jesus was alive he wouldn't be a member of either party.
Nathan Dahm: We need Proven Republican Fighters, like Trump.
T.W. Shannon: People stormed the Capitol because of rigged election.
Scott Pruitt: A Christian worldview means God has answers to our problems.
Scott Pruitt: Fought removing 10 Commandments display from state Capitol.
Luke Holland: Follow the Trump playbook: lower taxes; expand opportunity.
Joan Farr: 5G gave my family COVID, under U.N. directive Agenda 21/30.
Joan Farr: Lawsuits against Big Tech for denying freedom of speech.
Joan Farr: Abolish 5G; it gave a family member COVID.
Welfare & Poverty|
Joan Farr: Get Out of Debt Plan has rich paying off others debts.
The above quotations are from 2022 Oklahoma Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)