Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Georgia Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 GA Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Gary Black (1) Republican Senate Challenger Georgia
- Herschel Walker (29) Republican Senate Challenger Georgia
- Latham Saddler (17) Republican Challenger Georgia
- Raphael Warnock (3) Democratic Challenger Georgia
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Georgia Senate debates and race coverage:
- Fox News, "Hannity on Biden admin deflecting responsibility amid crises," November 5, 2021
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "No details, no problem for Trump voters and Herschel Walker," by Patricia Murphy, Oct 20, 2021
- SpectrumNews1, "Senate hopeful Herschel Walker cancels Texas event over swastika," Oct. 14, 2021
- Valdosta Daily Times, "Georgia Voters Guide: Reviewing statewide races", by Asia Ashley, 10/8/22, (Link)
- AdWatchThe Current, "Ad watch: Gary Black takes on Herschel in Senate ad," by Tim Darnell, September 27, 2021
- CNN, "Herschel Walker is often seen and seldom heard as Senate campaign gets rolling," by Michael Warren, September 26, 2021
- 11 Alive, "Senate candidate Herschel Walker campaigns at 'Save America' rally in central Georgia alongside Trump," by Thais Ackerman, September 25, 2021
- The Mercury News, "Police report details 2002 allegation against Herschel Walker," by Casey Tolan, Curt Devine and Isabelle Chapman, September 2, 2021
- CNN Fact check: "Georgia candidate Herschel Walker is a serial promoter of false 2020 conspiracy theories," by Daniel Dale, August 28, 2021
- FOX News,"'Hannity' on Biden's 'half-baked' troop withdrawal plan," August 25, 2021
- FOX News, "'Hannity' on mask mandates, Gov. Cuomo's COVID response," July 26, 2021
- Fox-5 Atlanta, "Republican Latham Saddler announces U.S. Senate bid," by Claire Simms, 4/16/21
- Washington Times, "Saddler joins race for GOP Senate nomination in Georgia," by Jeff Amy, April 15, 2021
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Navy veteran Latham Saddler enters US Senate race against Warnock," by Greg Bluestein, April 15, 2021
- People magazine, "What to Know About Herschel Walker and His Headline-Grabbing Son," by Virginia Chamlee, March 11, 2021
- FOX News, "Herschel Walker: Dems pushing reparations are 'pandering for a vote'," by Martha MacCallum, Oct 1, 2020
- FOX Business, "Herschel Walker praises Trump's character, defends NFL anthem protest stance," by Thomas Barrabi, August 24, 2020
- UGA Today (University of Georgia News), "Latham Saddler: Call of Duty," by Eric Rangus, February 28, 2019
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Herschel Walker: Is "strongly pro-life" including conservative judges.
Herschel Walker: Supports a total abortion ban without any exceptions.
Latham Saddler: Will fight to protect the lives of all our unborn children.
Budget & Economy|
Herschel Walker: Best way to help people succeed: don't give them a handout.
Latham Saddler: Stimulus has too much wasteful spending.
Raphael Warnock: Opposes federal spending in Inflation Reduction Act.
Herschel Walker: Against reparations; it's pandering for votes.
Herschel Walker: Son is openly gay and led a Gays for Trump march.
Herschel Walker: FactCheck: Claimed Capitol rioters distracted from fraud.
Herschel Walker: Any mom should be able to go to grocery store and feel safe.
Herschel Walker: Ex-wife & other women accuse him of making threats.
Herschel Walker: Defunding the police is a ridiculous idea.
Raphael Warnock: End cash bail for nonviolent crimes.
Herschel Walker: Criticizes Biden Administration over false crack pipe policy.
Herschel Walker: Will work with Sen. Tim Scott to promote school choice.
Herschel Walker: Removed false claim of being a college graduate from website.
Energy & Oil|
Herschel Walker: Will fight to make America energy independent once again.
Herschel Walker: China and Russia not thinking about Green New Deal.
Herschel Walker: Friendship for Israel means nixing event over swastika.
Latham Saddler: I see America being challenged by a rising communist China.
Latham Saddler: He is determined that Communist China will not prevail.
Latham Saddler: A strong, united America makes the world more secure.
Herschel Walker: Opposed certifying Biden's Georgia victory, claims fraud.
Herschel Walker: He will fight for lower taxes, fewer government regulations.
Latham Saddler: Georgia laws make it easier to vote, harder to cheat.
Latham Saddler: Fewer regulations allow our businesses to grow and thrive.
Herschel Walker: Confirm judges who will protect our right to bear arms.
Latham Saddler: Threats to 2d amendment are a threat to our way of life.
Herschel Walker: I believe in smaller government & a strong military.
Herschel Walker: Invest heavily in our military to ensure we have the best.
Latham Saddler: Georgia senators are usually experts on national security.
Latham Saddler: Work to ensure our common defense as a top priority.
Herschel Walker: For path to citizenship in 2015, now only "a strong border".
Herschel Walker: Secure our southern border, fix the immigration problem.
Latham Saddler: For a physical and technological wall on southern border.
Principles & Values|
Gary Black: Puts on football gear in ad to tweak football star opponent.
Herschel Walker: Qualified to run for Senate because I love America.
Herschel Walker: Born in Wrightsville; going to die a Jesus Christ death.
Herschel Walker: If you don't like this country, you don't have to stay here.
Herschel Walker: Love for anthem doesn't preclude caring for social justice.
Herschel Walker: Putting Georgia and Georgians first.
Herschel Walker: With God's help will bring conservative value to Washington.
Latham Saddler: I will put Georgia first and keep America first.
Latham Saddler: It is time for my generation of leaders to step up.
Latham Saddler: MLB reacting to voter suppression is "cancel culture".
Latham Saddler: Georgia is the most patriotic state in America.
Herschel Walker: Country wide election fraud in 2020 election .
Latham Saddler: Infrastructure proposal a tax hike, corporations will leave.
Raphael Warnock: Oppose tax breaks that benefit the wealthiest Americans .
War & Peace|
Latham Saddler: Became fluent in Farsi; joined the Navy SEALs.
The above quotations are from 2022 Georgia Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Sen. Warnock up for re-election in 2022:
Incumbent Raphael Warnock(D)
vs.Herschel Walker(R nominee)
vs.Navy vet Latham Saddler(R,lost primary)
vs.Gary Black(R,lost primary)
Former Senators & Senate races:
2020 Georgia Senate debates:
2020 Georgia Senate special election:
vs. Michelle Nunn(D)
vs. Tom Price(R)
2016 Georgia Senate debates, Isakson vs.Barksdale vs.Buckley
2014 Georgia Senate debates, Perdue vs. Handel vs. Nunn
2008 Georgia Democratic Primary debate, Jones vs. Knight vs. Martin
2004 Georgia Senate debate, Isakson vs. Majette vs. Cain