Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Nebraska Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 NE Senatorial race (number of quotes indicated):
- Ben Sasse (8) Republican Jr Senator Nebraska
- Chris Janicek (22) Republican Senate challenger Nebraska
- Kanye West (1) Birthday Party candidate for President
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Nebraska 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Edge Media Network blog, "Out Nebraska Senate Hopeful Who Sent Vulgar Texts Declines Exit," by Grant Schulte, July 23, 2020
- Norfolk Daily News, "Democratic U.S. Senate candidates give opinions on top national issues," Apr 24, 2020
- KOLN/KGIN 1011-NOW, "Democrat Chris Janicek running in primary for U.S. Senate," by Bryan Shawver, Apr 23, 2020
- Lincoln Journal-Star, "Voter's Guide: Primary edition series," by Don Walton, Apr 16, 2020
- Omaha World-Herald, "Sen. Sasse lands farm group's backing as opponents question his ag credentials," by Joseph Morton, 12/9/19
- Scottsbluff Star-Herald, "As impeachment proceedings advance, lawmakers split down party lines," by Joseph Morton, Dec 5, 2019
- KNEB-TV 960 AM/100.3FM, "Democrat Senate candidate makes listening tour stop in Scottsbluff area," by Scott Miller, September 19, 2019
- KSNB Scott's Bluff NBC, "Chris Janicek runs for U.S. Senate 2020 seat representing Nebraska," by Brian Sherrod, Sep 18, 2019
- Scottsbluff Star-Herald, "First-time candidate running for Senate, hosting listening tour at El Torito," by Jerry Purvis, 9/18/19
- Associated Press, "Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse kicks off re-election campaign," by Grant Schulte, August 5, 2019
- LawAndCrime.com, "GOP Senator Tells Attorney General Barr to 'Rip Up' Epstein's 'Crooked Deal'", by Jerry Lambe, August 13, 2019
- Texas National Security Review, "Reimagining U.S. Foreign Policy for the 21st Century," by Sen. Ben Sasse, Nov. 30, 2018
- Vote-USA.org Nebraska Senate Guide (Ben Sasse), 10/24/2014
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Ben Sasse: Stop taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood.
Budget & Economy|
Chris Janicek: Government will have to provide much more stimulus aid.
Chris Janicek: Out-of-control spending has to end.
Ben Sasse: OpEd: Criticized for giving up seat on Agriculture Committee.
Kanye West: Apologized for sexist texts to woman staffer, won't withdraw.
Chris Janicek: Protect human rights for women, immigrants, race, sexuality.
Chris Janicek: Problems get fixed when people vote.
Chris Janicek: Tax policy hurts working class: overturn corporate tax cuts.
Ben Sasse: Give all employers an opportunity to grow within America.
Ben Sasse: Rip up Epstein plea deal; pursue co-conspirators.
Energy & Oil|
Chris Janicek: Clean energy must be invested in to avert carbon emissions.
Chris Janicek: We want a planet to live on and a democracy to live in.
Ben Sasse: Fight any expansion of the Clean Water Act.
Ben Sasse: Unstinting advocate for American engagement in the world.
Chris Janicek: End tariffs through negotiations and better pricing.
Chris Janicek: Needs more negotiations with trading partners.
Chris Janicek: Repeal tariffs; work out deals with trade partners.
Chris Janicek: Trade wars work against Nebraska farmers.
Ben Sasse: Supports presidential Trade Promotion Authority.
Chris Janicek: Supports Second Amendment with background checks & licensing.
Ben Sasse: Second Amendment rights pre-date government.
Chris Janicek: Health care for millions will be my number one priority.
Chris Janicek: Health care shouldn't be an expense but an investment.
Chris Janicek: Stop spending so much; have other countries step up.
Chris Janicek: Endorsed by Latinx group, opposes collaboration with ICE.
Chris Janicek: We need immigrants to work and contribute to our economy.
Chris Janicek: Current immigration system broken & violates human rights.
Principles & Values|
Chris Janicek: Represent Nebraskans with respect, integrity and worth.
Chris Janicek: Impeachment about upholding rule of law.
Chris Janicek: Not about left or right, but moving forward.
Chris Janicek: Supports a major infrastructure modernization program.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Ben Sasse Republican Jr Senator Nebraska
- Chris Janicek Republican Senate challenger Nebraska
- Kanye West Birthday Party candidate for President
The above quotations are from 2020 Nebraska Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)