Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 West Virginia Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 WV Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Paula Jean Swearengin (5) Democratic candidate for West Virginia U. S. Senator West Virginia
- Richard Ojeda (8) Democratic Senate Challenger West Virginia
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
West Virginia 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- The Pro-Gun Democrat, "Our Favorite Pro-Gun Democrats," retrieved 6/1/20
- Vox.com, "Ojeda's win gives Democrats their best chance to turn coal country blue," by Alexia Fernández Campbell, May 9, 2018
- The Hill e-zine, "Democrat Richard Ojeda announces Senate bid after dropping out of presidential race," by Zack Budryk, 01/13/20
- PolitiFact.com, "75-100 folks killed a month and over 200 wounded by senseless gun violence", by Katherine Baile, October 17, 2019
- The Center for Public Integrity, "9 Things to Know About Richard Ojeda," January 22, 2019
- TheIntercept.com, "Richard Ojeda Comes Out Swinging On Abortion Rights," by Ryan Grim, November 21, 2018
- New Yorker magazine, "In the Heart of Trump Country," by Larissa MacFarquhar, October 3, 2016
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Richard Ojeda: Wholeheartedly support a woman's right to choose.
Richard Ojeda: An advocate for medical marijuana.
Richard Ojeda: Marijuana can be used for clinical, medical purposes.
Paula Jean Swearengin: Address the causes of addiction; not severe punishments.
Energy & Oil|
Paula Jean Swearengin: Federal investment in the renewable energy sector.
Paula Jean Swearengin: West Virginia rivers and streams are constantly threatened.
Richard Ojeda: Federal employees/appointees should donate excess assets.
Richard Ojeda: Introduced bill: lobbyists should wear body cameras.
Paula Jean Swearengin: Voter turnout depressed due to money influencing elections.
Richard Ojeda: Deaths and injuries every month from senseless gun violence.
Richard Ojeda: Against right to work laws, active union participant.
Richard Ojeda: Ensure coal miners able to transition to "real jobs".
Paula Jean Swearengin: Supports living wage and workers' rights.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Paula Jean Swearengin Democratic candidate for West Virginia U. S. Senator West Virginia
- Richard Ojeda Democratic Senate Challenger West Virginia
The above quotations are from 2020 West Virginia Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)