Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Wyoming Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 WY Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Cynthia Lummis (4) Republican 2020 Senate Challenger Wyoming
- John Barrasso (1) Republican Jr Senator Wyoming
- Yana Ludwig (13) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Wyoming
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Wyoming 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Ballotpedia Candidate Connection 2020: Survey responses by Yana Ludwig, September 2019
- Casper Star-Tribune, "Laramie Democrat becomes first candidate to succeed Sen. Mike Enzi," by Nick Reynolds, Jun 12, 2019
- White House press release, "WTAS: Support for President Trump's Successful Trade Negotiations with Mexico and Canada," Oct. 2, 2018
- House press release, "No Guantanamo Detainees on American Soil," by Cynthia Lummis, Sept. 15, 2016
- House press release, "Obama Iran Deal Historic Mistake," by Cynthia Lummis, Sept. 11, 2015
- House press release, "Lummis Says No to Obamatrade Authority," by Cynthia Lummis, June 12, 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Yana Ludwig: Increase access to abortion where options are limited.
Yana Ludwig: Increase protections for the LGBTQIA community.
Yana Ludwig: Reparations for our Indigenous populations.
Yana Ludwig: More talk about LGBTQ issues.
Yana Ludwig: Socialism instead of trying to make capitalism nicer.
Yana Ludwig: Founded Proper Policing group after police shooting.
Energy & Oil|
Yana Ludwig: See the realities of climate disruption unflinchingly.
Yana Ludwig: Restore basic ecological protections and public lands.
John Barrasso: Supports USMCA trade agreement to replace NAFTA.
Cynthia Lummis: Opposes Trade Promotion Authority; it's politically-driven.
Cynthia Lummis: Fair trade agreements focus on Wyoming exports.
Yana Ludwig: Control guns in the context of police reform.
Yana Ludwig: Universal healthcare guarantee; deprivatize health insurance.
Yana Ludwig: Supports birth control and abortion on demand.
Yana Ludwig: Legalize marijuana; wipe out incarceration records.
Cynthia Lummis: Prohibit transfer of anyone detained at Guantanamo Bay.
Yana Ludwig: Supports locally grounded worker-owned cooperatives.
War & Peace|
Cynthia Lummis: Keep sanctions on Iran; no nuke deal.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Cynthia Lummis Republican 2020 Senate Challenger Wyoming
- John Barrasso Republican Jr Senator Wyoming
- Yana Ludwig Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Wyoming
The above quotations are from 2020 Wyoming Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)