Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 New Hampshire Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 NH Senatorial race (number of quotes indicated):
- Andy Martin (13) Republican Senate Challenger New Hampshire
- Jeanne Shaheen (1) New Hampshire Former Democratic Governor (1997-2000); elected Senator 2008
- Kelly Ayotte (1) Republican Jr Senator New Hampshire
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Hampshire 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Manchester Union Leader, "Death penalty repealed; NH Senate votes to override veto," by Dave Solomon, May 30, 2019
- WMUR.com, "Where 2018 Republican candidates for 1st CD seat stand on the issues," by Adam Sexton, Nov. 2018
- Ballotpedia Candidate Connection 2020: Survey responses by Andy Martin, August 27, 2018
- The Washington Times, "Senator shames AR-15 owners: 'They're buying it to do bad things'," by Jessica Chasmar, June 21, 2016
- Los Angeles Times, "Andy Martin, self-proclaimed 'king of the birthers'," by Michael A. Memoli, Dec. 29, 2010
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Andy Martin: Committed to sanctity of life, within the rule of law.
Kelly Ayotte: Supports capital punishment for police killers.
Andy Martin: Current crime system is ok, but open to improvements.
Andy Martin: We need more Safe Stations, for opioid users.
Andy Martin: Ensure college access for everyone.
Andy Martin: You can count on me to be an environmentalist.
Andy Martin: Be tough on China, but talk to China.
Andy Martin: End partisan bickering and gridlock in Congress.
Andy Martin: Changes at the margins to the Second Amendment.
Jeanne Shaheen: Semi-automatic rifles are weapons of war.
Andy Martin: ObamaCare blew up in Democrats' faces.
Andy Martin: Minimum wage but NOT intended as living wage.
Principles & Values|
Andy Martin: King of the Birthers: Obama is hiding something.
Andy Martin: Massively invest in cybersecurity & critical infrastructure.
War & Peace|
Andy Martin: Keep America talking, not shooting.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Andy Martin Republican Senate Challenger New Hampshire
- Jeanne Shaheen New Hampshire Former Democratic Governor (1997-2000); elected Senator 2008
- Kelly Ayotte Republican Jr Senator New Hampshire
The above quotations are from 2020 New Hampshire Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.