2014 Arkansas Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 AR Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Mark Pryor (4) Democratic Sr Senator Arkansas
- Tom Cotton (4) Republican U.S. Rep Arkansas-4
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Arkansas Senate debates and race coverage:
- The Hill AdWatch, "'We just can't trust' Cotton, says Dem ad", by Cameron Joseph, 3/19/2014
- Washington Times, "I didnít learn entitlement chasing cattle", by Jacqueline Klimas, March 10, 2014
- PolitiFact AdWatch, "every senior in Arkansas' will see increased Medicare costs", Feb. 5, 2014
- Arkansas Matters AdWatch on Mike Ross, Jan. 5, 2014
- Hope Star on Asa Hutchinson and Mike Ross, Jan. 2, 2014
- Arkansas Times AdWatch on Mark Pryor, Jan. 1, 2014
- Peter Montgomery on Huffington Post: AdWatch "Religious Politicking", 12/11/2013
- Charles Crumm in Michigan Daily Tribune, on Republican National Committee email campaign, Nov.5, 2013
- The Hill and Arkansas Matters: Mark Pryor AdWatch and Tom Cotton response, Oct. 22, 2013
- PolitiFact Fact-checking on Tom Cotton ad, October 7th, 2013
- Meet the Press Q&A with Tom Cotton, May 5, 2013
- CNN "State of the Union" interview of Senate candidate Rep. Tom Cotton, March 17, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mark Pryor: Government shutdown is reckless & irresponsible.
Mark Pryor: AdWatch: Targeted by RNC robocalls for support of ObamaCare.
Tom Cotton: Federal shut down to force ObamaCare delay by one year.
Tom Cotton: FactCheck: No special subsidies for congressional staff.
Principles & Values|
Mark Pryor: Campaign theme: Pryor is responsible, Cotton is reckless.
Mark Pryor: AdWatch: I believe in God and I believe in His word.
War & Peace|
Tom Cotton: Jihadists attack us for who we are.
Tom Cotton: Iraq War was just and noble.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Mark Pryor Democratic Sr Senator Arkansas
- Tom Cotton Republican U.S. Rep Arkansas-4
The above quotations are from 2014 Arkansas Senate debates.
- 100 Ideas, by Senator Marco Rubio (R,FL)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)