2014 Georgia Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 GA Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Jack Kingston (1) Republican Challenger Georgia
- Karen Handel (4) Republican Challenger Georgia
- Michelle Nunn (1) Democratic Challenger Georgia
- Paul Broun (2) Republican Challenger Georgia
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Georgia Senate debates and race coverage:
- PolitiFact.com fact-checking on Karen Handel, Jan. 2, 2014
- AdWatch: Jim Galloway in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Kelly Spratt endorsement, 12/5/2013
- PolitiFact Fact-checking on Karen Handel's website, August 7th, 2013
- PolitiFact Fact-checking on Karen Handel's book, Planned Bullyhood, September 11th, 2012
- PolitiFact Fact-checking on Paul Broun's Twitter feed, Feb. 13th, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Michelle Nunn: Safe, legal, rare, and woman's personal decision.
Karen Handel: FactCheck: Only $2.2M on USAID pottery in Morocco, not $27M.
Paul Broun: FactCheck: Guns cause more deaths than bats & hammers.
Karen Handel: Embrace threat of federal shutdown to defund ObamaCare.
Karen Handel: Immigration bill is 1,000 pages of industry rewards.
Principles & Values|
Paul Broun: Separation of church and state is a mistaken idea.
Jack Kingston: Endorsed by McIntosh County Commissioner over Handel.
Karen Handel: Endorsed by McIntosh County Commissioner before Kingston.
The above quotations are from 2014 Georgia Senate debates.
- 100 Ideas, by Senator Marco Rubio (R,FL)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)