2014 Massachusetts Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 MA Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Ed Markey (1) Democratic Challenger Massachusetts
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Massachusetts Senate debates:
- Hopkinton Daily News, "Hopkinton selectmen support underride proposal", by Jonathan Phelps, Mar. 19, 2014
- Worcester Telegram, coverage of Bruce Skarin by Shaun Sutner, Feb. 14, 2014
- Hopkinton Crier, "Herr calls for term limits for Congress", Feb. 6, 2014
- Springfield Republican on MassLive.com, "Brian Herr to challenge U.S. Sen. Ed Markey", by Shira Schoenberg, January 30, 2014
- Robert Rizzuto in The Republican, "Raise Up Massachusetts petition", November 18, 2013
- Fox News Sunday interview of Gabriel Gomez, 6/23/2013
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette, and MetroWest Daily News, coverage of Brian Herr's 2010 race
- The Massachusetts 2014 Senate election will seat a permanent replacement for the 2013 Special election, in which Ed Markey was elected.
- The 2013 Special Election was required because Former Massachusetts Senator John Kerry was appointed as Secretary of State.
- See also OnTheIssues coverage of the 2013 Massachusetts special Senate election debates.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Ed Markey: Lead petitioner on ballot question mandating sick time.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Ed Markey Democratic Challenger Massachusetts
The above quotations are from 2014 Massachusetts Senate debates.
- 100 Ideas, by Senator Marco Rubio (R,FL)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)