2014 New Mexico Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 NM Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- John Sanchez (1) Republican Challenger New Mexico
- Tom Udall (3) Democratic Sr Senator; previously Representative New Mexico
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Mexico Senate debates:
- Congressional Quarterly Roll Call magazine, "If At First You Don't Succeed", March 20, 2014, history of Tom Udall
- WRAL-5 AdWatch: "Tillis reaches back to his paper boy roots", by Mark Binker, March 6, 2014
- Charlotte Observer, "Tillis' first campaign draws new scrutiny", by John Frank, March 5, 2014
- Clovis News Journal, "Senate candidate expects another BRAC", February 14, 2014
- Burgess Everett and Seung Min Kim on Politico.com, 11/21/2013, coverage of filibuster reform
- Meet the Press 2013 interview of Tom Udall, Sept. 8, 2013
- Aaron Blake, 3/24/2011, in Washington Post "John Sanchez's Second Chance"
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Tom Udall: Nuclear option: Allow confirmation of Obama's appointees.
John Sanchez: Combat employment of illegals, after caught doing so.
Principles & Values|
Tom Udall: Lost campaigns in 1982 and 1988 before winning in 1998.
War & Peace|
Tom Udall: Chemical weapons are despicable, but avoid Syrian civil war.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- John Sanchez Republican Challenger New Mexico
- Tom Udall Democratic Sr Senator; previously Representative New Mexico
The above quotations are from 2014 New Mexico Senate debates.
- 100 Ideas, by Senator Marco Rubio (R,FL)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)