2014 Louisiana Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 LA Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Bill Cassidy (1) Republican Challenger Louisiana
- Mary Landrieu (3) Democratic Sr Senator Louisiana
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Louisiana Senate debates and race coverage:
- AdWatch in The Hill e-zine, "Dem. Super-PAC Hits Cassidy", by Alexandra Jaffe, 3/13/2014
- New Orleans Times-Picayune , "Maness clarifies Katrina", by Bruce Alpert, March 10, 2014
- KMBZ 98.1 FM, "Tea Party Challenger Rob Maness", Feb. 15, 2014
- Politico.com AdWatch on Mary Landrieu, Jan. 2, 2104
- New Orleans Times-Picayune reporting on Americans for Prosperity TV ads, Nov. 2, 2013
- Charles Crumm in Michigan Daily Tribune, on Republican National Committee email campaign, Nov.5, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mary Landrieu: AdWatch: Promised wrongly that all can keep insurance.
Mary Landrieu: AdWatch: Targeted by RNC robocalls for support of ObamaCare.
Bill Cassidy: AdWatch: propose ObamaCare-lite plan in state legislature.
Mary Landrieu: Let consumers keep health plans, but only if told options.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bill Cassidy Republican Challenger Louisiana
- Mary Landrieu Democratic Sr Senator Louisiana
The above quotations are from 2014 Louisiana Senate debates.
- 100 Ideas, by Senator Marco Rubio (R,FL)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)