Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
DailyKos.com political reporting and commentary
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from DailyKos.com (number of quotes indicated):
- Anne Stava-Murray (1) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Illinois
- Barbara Mikulski (1) Democratic Sr Senator (Retiring 2016) Maryland
- Benjamin Cardin (1) Democratic Jr Senator, previously Representative Maryland
- Beth Lindstrom (1) Republican candidate for Massachusetts U.S. Senator Massachusetts
- Cary Kennedy (1) Colorado Democratic candidate for Governor
- Chris Coons (1) Democratic Jr Senator Delaware
- Chuck Pennacchio (3) Former Democratic challenger (2006) Pennsylvania
- David Perdue (1) Republican challenger Georgia
- James Mackler (1) Democratic candidate for Tennessee Senator Tennessee
- Jay Nixon (1) Missouri Democratic Governor (term-limited 2016)
- Jay Stamper (1) Republican Challenger South Carolina
- Jim Hood (1) Mississippi Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- John Cornyn (1) Republican Sr Senator Texas
- Johnny Isakson (1) Republican Jr Senator; previously Representative Georgia
- Karen Handel (2) Republican Challenger Georgia
- Lindsey Graham (1) South Carolina S.C. Senator; Republican Presidential candidate
- Mark Warner (1) Virginia Former Democratic Governor (2002-2006); elected Senator 2008
- Richard Cordray (1) Ohio Democratic candidate for governor of Ohio
- Roger Wicker (1) Republican Jr Senator; previously Representative Mississippi
- Sally Yates (1) Former Attorney General
- Saxby Chambliss (1) Republican Sr Senator (retiring 2014) Georgia
- Susan Rice (2) Maine Nominee for Domestic Policy
- Theresa Greenfield (1) Democratic Senate Challenger Iowa
- Tim Kaine (2) Virginia Democratic Nominee for Vice President
- Tom Carper (1) Democratic Sr Senator Delaware
- Tom Vilsack (1) Iowa Nominee for USDA
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles in DailyKos.com:
- On Biden Cabinet, "Bridging The Urban-Rural Divide," December 09, 2020
- On Biden Cabinet, "A special election awaits Louisiana Democrats after congressman resigns to join Biden administration," by Jeff Singer, November 17, 2020
- On Biden Cabinet: "Rice speculates on potential impact of withholding security briefings from Biden transition team," November 13, 2020
- (On 2020 Veepstakes): "Sally Yates--the 'Steel Magnolia'--for 2020," March 11, 2019
- (On Beth Lindstrom): DailyKos.com on 2018 Massachusetts Senate race, 1/28/2018
- (On Cary Kennedy): DailyKos.com article for 2018 Colorado gubernatorial race, 6/2/2017
- (On Karen Handel): DailyKos on 2017 Georgia 6th House special election, 4/19/2017
- (On Johnny Isakson): DailyKos (June 26, 2016): Letter from 11 Senators on TPP, 6/26/2016
- (On David Perdue): DailyKos.com on 2014 Georgia Senate race, 8/22/2014
- (On Barbara Mikulski & others): DailyKos (June 26, 2016): Letter from 11 Senators on TPP, 1/15/2014
- (On Jay Stamper & Lindsey Graham): DailyKos.com on 2014 South Carolina Senate race, 8/22/2013
- (On Jay Nixon): DailyKos.com, "MO Gov Jay Nixon", 9/26/2008
- (On Richard Cordray): Cordray OpEd in DailyKos.com on 2018 Ohio gubernatorial race, 12/12/2017
- (On Tim Kaine): 2016 Veepstakes: DailyKos, "Free Trade and Tim Kaine", 4/26/2016
- (On Chuck Pennacchio): Post by Chuck Pennacchio on DailyKos blog, 7/7/2005
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Anne Stava-Murray: Progressive and pregnant prochoice champion.
Beth Lindstrom: Supports state law legalizing same sex marriage.
David Perdue: AdWatch: Perdue's company sued for gender pay discrimination.
Jay Nixon: Believes marriage is between a man and a woman.
Tom Vilsack: Tried to increase competition, restrict abusive contracts.
James Mackler: Legalize medical marijuana for PTSD and chronic pain.
Richard Cordray: Future job skills begin with investment in education system.
Energy & Oil|
Chuck Pennacchio: Less fossil fuel use good for security, economy, diplomacy.
Cary Kennedy: Colorado can be national model on wind energy & cleantech.
Families & Children|
Karen Handel: Gay relationships are not what God intended.
Johnny Isakson: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
Tim Kaine: Global trade is a reality; need more good trade deals.
Tim Kaine: Pass TPP and create true free trade for U.S.
Barbara Mikulski: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
Benjamin Cardin: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
Chris Coons: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
John Cornyn: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
Mark Warner: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
Roger Wicker: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
Saxby Chambliss: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
Tom Carper: Push TPP to remove limits on US poultry exports.
Susan Rice: Provided in-depth information during Trump transition.
Theresa Greenfield: Expand access to affordable health care.
Jay Stamper: NSA domestic spying included innocent U.S. citizens.
Lindsey Graham: NSA domestic spying only targets terrorism suspects.
Chuck Pennacchio: Bush’s military strategy undermines security, weakens US.
Sally Yates: Refused to defend unconstitutional Muslim ban.
Principles & Values|
Susan Rice: Pitcher at Morehouse College & Congressional Baseball Game.
Jim Hood: 1890 law requires winning majority AND state House districts.
Karen Handel: 2010: Resigned as Secretary of State to run for Governor.
War & Peace|
Chuck Pennacchio: Withdraw from Iraq quickly, replace US with Islamic troops.
The above quotations are from DailyKos.com political reporting and commentary.