Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Portsmouth-Herald SeacoastOnline.com election coverage and analysis
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Portsmouth-Herald (NH) news (number of quotes indicated):
- Bob Smith (1) 2010 Challenger; lost FL GOP primary; previous NH Senator Florida
- Burt Cohen (2) 2004 former Democratic challenger; state Senator New Hampshire
- Chris Pappas (1) Democrat U.S. Rep New Hampshire-1
- Chris Sununu (3) New Hampshire Republican Governor
- Cinde Warmington (1)
- Colin Van Ostern (4) New Hampshire Democratic candidate for Governor
- Dan Feltes (2) New Hampshire Democratic candidate for governor
- Don Bolduc (3) Republican Senate Challenger New Hampshire
- Gloria Bromell Tinubu (1) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger South Carolina
- Mark Connolly (3) New Hampshire Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Mary Mayhew (1) Maine Republican candidate for governor of Maine
- Scott Brown (1) Term ended 2004 U.S. Rep Ninth Norfolk-9
- Tom Sherman (1) New Hampshire NH Governor challenger
- Tom Vilsack (1) Iowa USDA Secretary
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles in Portsmouth-Herald (SeacoastOnline.com):
- On 2022 N.H. Governor race, "NH governor's race debate: Sherman, Sununu battle over abortion, energy," by Holly Ramer, 10/26/22, (Link)
- (On Mary Mayhew): Portsmouth Herald on 2018 Maine Gubernatorial race, 4/13/2018
- (On Mark Connolly & Colin Van Ostern): Portsmouth-Herald on 2016 N.H. Gubernatorial debate, 7/11/2016
- (On Colin Van Ostern & Chris Sununu): Portsmouth Herald OpEd on 2016 New Hampshire governor race, 1/30/2016
- (On Chris Sununu): Portsmouth-Herald on 2016 New Hampshire governor race, 1/29/2016
- (On Bob Smith & Scott Brown): Portsmouth-Herald on 2014 New Hampshire Senate debate, 8/24/2014
- (On Tom Vilsack): 2016 Veepstakes: Portsmouth-Herald (NH) SeacoastOnline.com, 1/20/2007
- (On Burt Cohen): Portsmouth Herald, 'Shaheen veto', 12/14/2001
- (On Burt Cohen): Portsmouth Herald,‘How Will Taxpayers Revolt Against State’, 8/14/2001
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Chris Sununu: Take a pause in Planned Parenthood funding.
Colin Van Ostern: Restore Planned Parenthood funding; they had no wrongdoing.
Chris Pappas: NH's first gay member of Congress opens Pride Festival.
Dan Feltes: Fight laws written behind closed doors for big corporations.
Colin Van Ostern: Decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.
Mark Connolly: Would sign bill decriminalizing small amounts of marijuana.
Burt Cohen: Take effective steps by enforcing school accountability.
Energy & Oil|
Chris Sununu: Renewables don't lower energy costs; look at your bill.
Tom Sherman: Aggressively embrace renewable energy & lower energy costs.
Cinde Warmington: We can find ways to address the transition to clean energy.
Mary Mayhew: Environmental stewardship that also respects businesses.
Bob Smith: America is in trouble; we need leadership out of this mess.
Scott Brown: Our allies don't trust us, our foes don't fear us.
Colin Van Ostern: Background checks and maybe assault weapon ban.
Mark Connolly: State assault weapons ban if U.S. Congress fails to act.
Chris Sununu: Voted against funding Planned Parenthood state contracts.
Dan Feltes: Protect people with pre-existing conditions.
Don Bolduc: ObamaCare is going to collapse under its own weight.
Don Bolduc: Green Alert: find post-traumatic stressed veterans.
Tom Vilsack: Spending in Iraq is wrong priority; spend at home instead.
Don Bolduc: Effectively secure our borders, including a wall.
Colin Van Ostern: Raise minimum wage to $12 an hour from $7.25.
Mark Connolly: Raise minimum wage to $10.50 an hour from $7.25.
Burt Cohen: Change through action against statewide property tax.
War & Peace|
Gloria Bromell Tinubu: Problem in the VA is leadership; need bottom up solution.
The above quotations are from Portsmouth-Herald SeacoastOnline.com election coverage and analysis.