Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Columns and news articles in Newsmax
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Newsmax (number of quotes indicated):
- Cory Mills (1) Republican U.S. Rep Florida-7
- Daniel Cameron (1) Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Diane Black (1) Tennessee Republican candidate for Tennessee Governor
- Doug Collins (1) Republican U.S. Rep Georgia-9
- Eric Greitens (1) Missouri Republican Governor (resigned)
- Jeb Bush (6) Florida Former FL Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Joe Arpaio (1) Republican Candidate for Arizona U. S. Senator Arizona
- John Kasich (2) Ohio Republican Ohio Governor
- Matt Lieberman (3) Democratic challenger for 2-year special election Georgia
- Mike Gallagher (1) Republican U.S. Rep Wisconsin-8
- Mike Pence (1) Indiana Republican Vice President
- Mo Brooks (1) Republican U.S. Rep Alabama-5
- Sarah Palin (3) Alaska Former Governor (resigned 2009); V.P. nominee (2008)
- Todd Rokita (1) Republican U.S. Rep Indiana-4
- Tom Cotton (1) Republican (Senate run 2014) U.S. Rep Arkansas-4
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from Newsmax:
- FL-7: Newsmax, "Don't Let Biden's Foreign Policy Failures Lead Us to War With Russia," by Cory Mills, 01 February 2022, (Link)
- Newsmax, "Kentucky AG to Newsmax: Judges Focused on Policy, Not Abortion Law," by Sandy Fitzgerald, 14 July 2022
- On 2022 AL Senate race: "Mo Brooks to Newsmax TV: We Must Stand Up for Law and Order," by Theodore Bunker, 23 April 2021
- On 2022 MO Senate race: "MAGA Defender Eric Greitens Should Bring Navy SEAL Leadership to US Senate," by Bernard Kerik, 12 March 2021
- 2024-Pres.: "Ted Cruz: Pennsylvania Election Case 'Raises Very Serious Issues'," by Jeffrey Rodack, 08 December 2020
- 2020-AR-Senate: "GOP Sens Seek to Make Doxing Govt Officials a Crime," by Eric Mack, 03 December 2020
- 2022-KY-Senate: "Sen. Paul Blasts Dr. Fauci After Flip on School Closings," by Sandy Fitzgerald, 01 December 2020
- 2020-AR-Senate & WI-8: Newsmax, "GOP's Cotton, Gallagher: US Must Stop Depending on China's Drugs," by Jeffrey Rodack, 25 March 2020
- 2020-CO-Senate: "Doug Collins: 'Facts and the Truth' on Trump's Side," by Brian Freeman, 26 January 2020
- 2018-AZ-Senate, on Joe Arpaio, 9/8/2017
- 2016-Veepstakes: "Military Action," 7/15/2016
- 2018-IN-Senate: on Todd Rokita, 8/12/2015
- Greg Richter on 2016 presidential hopefuls, 7/25/2015
- "Rise of ISIS", by Theodore Kettle, 10/31/2014
- "Obama Wages Workers Employment", 1/31/2014
- 2014-MS_Senate, on Chris McDaniel, 1/20/2014
- 2014-CA_Gov: on Antonio Villaraigosa, 12/17/2013
- NewsMaxTV: ben Carson on school choice, 4/15/2013
- David A. Patten and Kathleen Walter on Jeb Bush, 11/29/2010
- Sarah Palin Q&A with Newsmax.com’s Mike Coppock & Brian Braiker, 8/29/2008
- "Roberts helped Gay Rights", 8/4/2005
- Alan Keyes Internet press release on NewsMax Media, 8/16/2004
- United Press International on George Nethercutt, 6/14/2001
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Matt Lieberman: In campaign announcement, came out as pro-choice.
Sarah Palin: Every baby is created with a future and potential.
Eric Greitens: OpEd: most pro-police governor in the country.
Mo Brooks: Stand up for law and order, back law enforcement community.
Joe Arpaio: Wall on U.S. Southern border will keep the drugs out.
Energy & Oil|
Sarah Palin: Global warming affects Alaska, but is not man-made.
Jeb Bush: Nourish our existing alliances: that means NATO & Israel.
Cory Mills: Focus on countries in which we have vital interests.
John Kasich: Trade, but not at all costs: clamp down on cheaters.
John Kasich: Open trade is good for us, but don't be saps.
Matt Lieberman: Protect voters whose rights are endangered by local laws.
Todd Rokita: Voter ID laws increase turnout and never black voters.
Matt Lieberman: In campaign announcement, came out as pro-gun control.
Mike Gallagher: Introduced bill to cut off purchase of China-made drugs.
Tom Cotton: Introduced bill to cut off purchase of China-made drugs.
Jeb Bush: Conflicting accounts of Benghazi emboldens terrorists.
Jeb Bush: Benghazi attacks had warnings which were ignored.
Sarah Palin: Strong military and sound energy.
Principles & Values|
Daniel Cameron: Advocate for unborn through church pregnancy centers.
Doug Collins: Impeachment smeared a president who put America first.
Diane Black: Flatter, simpler tax needed.
Jeb Bush: WikiLeaks is abhorrent but showed seriousness of Iran threat.
War & Peace|
Jeb Bush: Encourage regime change in Iran; keep military option open.
Jeb Bush: ISIS's rise is because world has no clue where US will be.
Mike Pence: Military action to crush ISIS.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Cory Mills Republican U.S. Rep Florida-7
- Daniel Cameron Kentucky Republican challenger for Governor
- Diane Black Tennessee Republican candidate for Tennessee Governor
- Doug Collins Republican challenger for 2-year special election Georgia
- Eric Greitens Missouri Republican Governor (resigned)
- Jeb Bush Florida Former FL Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Joe Arpaio Republican Candidate for Arizona U. S. Senator Arizona
- John Kasich Ohio Republican Ohio Governor
- Matt Lieberman Democratic challenger for 2-year special election Georgia
- Mike Gallagher Republican U.S. Rep Wisconsin-8
- Mike Pence Indiana Republican Vice President
- Mo Brooks Republican Challenger Alabama
- Sarah Palin Alaska Former Governor (resigned 2009); V.P. nominee (2008)
- Todd Rokita Republican candidate for Indiana U.S. Senator Indiana
- Tom Cotton Republican Senator Arkansas
The above quotations are from Columns and news articles in Newsmax.